Need help with choosing a laptop

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a laptop that can run ue4.

This is the kind of laptop I’m looking for:

Under £600

Intel core i5 processor
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
Built in WiFi
Has a disk drive
Has a USB 3 port
2.5GHZ speed of processing power
7000RPM HDD speed
Amd radeon r6 or better or nividia gtx 400 or better
15 inch display
Windows 10

Yeah that might be a lot of requirements but its what I’m looking for.

NOTE: I do live in the UK so if you want to link me to amazon or any other online store, make sure you have .co.uk on the address.

Thanks

I say that depends on what you do in UE. If make mokups and go more on the programming side and use primitives as characters to see the mechanics but you are not interested
in the design stuff than you should go with Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (i5-7200U, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
If you´re more at the design and content creation you should understand that a laptop that will give you a decent experience as the envo. goes bigger and more complex is more expensive. Look at Asus gaming series.
I use a i7 4790k with GTX 1080(rendering) + GTX 970(display), 64Gb Ram and 512 SSD backed up by 4Tb HDD home desktop for heavy load and a HP netbook HP ENVY 17-s030nr 17-Inch Notebook (Intel Core i7, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Touch Screen) with Windows 10 for low tasks (blueprint logic and VC++ IDE) or quick mockups that I must do out of home.
Hope this helps

I say that depends on what you do in UE. If make mokups and go more on the programming side and use primitives as characters to see the mechanics but you are not interested
in the design stuff than you should go with Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (i5-7200U, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black
If you´re more at the design and content creation you should understand that a laptop that will give you a decent experience as the envo. goes bigger and more complex is more expensive. Look at Asus gaming series.
I use a i7 4790k with GTX 1080(rendering) + GTX 970(display), 64Gb Ram and 512 SSD backed up by 4Tb HDD home desktop for heavy load and a HP netbook HP ENVY 17-s030nr 17-Inch Notebook (Intel Core i7, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Touch Screen) with Windows 10 for low tasks (blueprint logic and VC++ IDE) or quick mockups that I must do out of home.
Hope this helps
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely right you are.