[Cinematic] Dark Horse, Dead City (sort-of-trailer)

Hello there,

I started Unreal Engine few weeks ago. I mainly programm stuff, but this time I wanted to play around a little bit with the “level designer side” of the engine. And there is the result. I tried to create a sort of trailer for a possible (maybe) upcoming project of mine, and I think the ambiance is the one I’m looking for.

Enjoy, and if you have any question feel free to ask ;D

PS : As a bonus, I also put here a link to the trailer I made with my team mate for a school project. It is made with the UDK and we suffered and laughed a lot making this.

\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Fantastic work Navezof! Just WOW!! Love the feel of the trailer. Great work and hope to see what else you create in the future.

really nice and well put together :slight_smile:

Great Scene. I like the atmosphere.

One thing I noticed was that at the places where parts of the wall/ceiling broke off and fell on the ground, the floor is a little too clean. I think it would look great if you added some dust in these areas.

Great Work.

The atmosphere was superb!

Thanks for all your kind words, it’s really encouraging :smiley:

I tried differents assets to create some sort of dusty feeling and add pile of dirts, but nothing I had felt good. Anyway, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

The narrator sound like Riddick
Nice!

Very nice, well done :smiley:

I add your project to my UE4 cinematics and environments page :slight_smile:

Really? It was not intended ^^’ The music I used is from the excellent post-rock band Godspeed You! Black Emperor and the song is the dead flag blues. A lot of their songs fit perfectly a post-apocalyptic settings :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’m happy to know that you enjoyed this video :slight_smile: