why is the new devkit crashing on make new folder

why is the new devkit crashing on make new folder in mod folder i have just started using the devkit for the first time today and it as slow as and stopped. check out the pic

this is a great forum no one answers no wounder i left and didn’t come back for two years thanks guys for making people welcome…

You make a post at 5 am then less than 2 hours later complain that no one has answered it yet? Have some f**ing patience, geez. It’s not like someone is sitting here watching for new posts 24/7.
Some people are having issues with the latest devkit. I personally have not. Your best bet is to load the kit, open a primalgamedata which should trigger a shader compile then wait for the shader compile to finish before doing anything else

thanks dude i did all of that and waited for two hours and nothing happened. so i gave up and deleted the Devkit and saved 140gb on my hard drive. may have another go in a month after the game is fully released…P.s i’m a very high strung person and dont take to waiting to well sorry.