Setting Crash Reporter Configs in UE4

I’m trying to setup the crash reporter to work during the development phase of a game I’m developing with a small team (dozen contributors). The issue I’m having is the team is getting the engine from the Epic Game Launcher and while I don’t need to modify the Crash Reporter itself (they can run the CrashReporter.exe that we get from Epic and it works fine) I want to modify some values in the Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Programs\CrashReportClient\Config\DefaultEngine.ini file that the reporter reads from to set the IP of my server which is listening for these reports. However since it seems to be running off the config sent from Epic I face the following conundrum - how do I make my settings clean so that when we upgrade our engine version it keeps getting the modified version I want it to, and not the vanilla version from Epic. I’ve considered a few options, but none of them seem very good. So far the best way I have come up with is to squash the Epic version of the .ini with my own when we run the game (but I don’t think is the best solution.)

Does anyone have any experience setting up a crash reporter, there must be a much smarter way of doing this.

Thanks in advance for the help :smiley: