Unreal 360/VR Animators, Healthy Budget! ArchViz

Hey there!

Seeking Unreal 360 animators, NYC based if possible, for 360 Architecture Visualization video

Skills needed:
-Experience with Lumion and/or the ability to move a project and it’s assets built in Lumion over to Unreal (and the ability to recreate whatever assets can not make the move)
-Experience outputting hi res (4k) 360 equirectangular videos from Unreal with piloted camera moves
-Experience creating forest environments

Hello! I composite 360 videos for the New York Times and have been approached to create an Arch Viz style 360 fundraising video for a large scale park under construction in Houston, TX. This would include an initial flyover of the location (will need to be created based on blueprints and architectural renderings) and then piloted camera moves through various locations in the park. Most of these can locations can be provided, as they were already created in Lumion for design reference at the architectural firm (however Lumion’s 360 output options are very limited, thus the need to move these projects and assets to Unreal)

The turnaround is tight- Sept 1st. Please send your rate, location, and any samples you have of Unreal renderings in 360, particularly forest or park exteriors.

Thanks a lot!
-Pete
petescalzitti@gmail.com

Hey Pete, great timing… We recently experimented with Vimeo’s 3D 360 video feature and have 2 great videos from a project earlier this year (Arch Viz and coincidentally in NYC), they were recorded in 4K 3D 360 FYI. I’ll link them here, email you as well and with any luck we can be chatting later on today or this week… We are in Montreal but our art director and company architect is in NYC so I make a lot of visits down there on the train so if you need a face to face then that can be arranged. perhaps after this first deadline is behind us :slight_smile: