Rpg

I’m looking to hire a company to make like a dark souls game.
I’ll give you a budget of 500€

Pm me if intrested, hud, combatsystem, and levelsystem

Sorry, dark souls with a budget of 500? that doesn´t even pay the main character with animations my friend…

Try something waaaaay smaller and simple for your first game. Good luck!

hi i am 3d modeler i’m interested i will send u a pm

People have responded knowing the dollar limit… Maybe for new designers or students looking for work, its not too bad…???

teak

yeah, you are right. I just thought dark souls with all animations required and stuff, but yeah :slight_smile:

This forum can be a good comedy sometimes, @FilipeTessare you were totally right, it’s impossible to even get started on game like this for 500euros, people responding to a post that is obviously unprofessional are either trying to scam the guy or just ignore what he said (so they think, he offers 500euros for making a game, but maybe he will give me 500 for just one model, or one blueprint). Dark Souls had a modest budget of around 30 milion, was built on top of Demon Souls by the team of people who’ve been doing games for ages. I think Unreal community needs something a bit more like Unity Connect, where you could have a proper community of professionals instead of bunch of scammers and desperate pseudo-programmers.

Students are not professionals yet…and…they may want to do the work for experience…even for a small price. It will build their portfolio.

teak

That’s just ridiculous… we have this thing in game design… EVERYONE has an idea… if you want to make an rpg game, make it yourself. Don’t pay someone to do the work for you. You can pay people to help out, but at the end of the day, WORK!

HeadlessStudios.com is Consortium of Indie Game Teams, leveraging resources and talent to develop multiple genres. We will help you develop your game. Lets discuss the details here. Offer expires within 24hrs.

What always irritated me with that game is that the title is actually “Demon’s Souls” which is one of the most awkward game names to say ever.

To a college student this may well be a portfolio and some extra ramen so… there’s that lol.