I need 3d modelers and programmers for my game

Hi, I’m , and I’m awful at programming and 3d modeling. However, I can come up with pretty good backstories. I’ve been writing since I was 7, and I’m 16 now. Of course, it doesn’t say much to state that I’ve gotten better since I was seven. :stuck_out_tongue: So, basically, I have a game in the planning, one that I’m probably making way too complicated, but that’s why I’m recruiting people for it. :slight_smile: I’ve got the idea down, but I need workers who are at least relatively experienced. (Probably 2+ years of experience in either modeling or 3d programming.) So, what I’m thinking is if I give you good backstories for your game (I won’t leave until you think it’s perfect) then I only ask that you give me either 3d models or code for my game. I’d also accept jobs such as concept art and audio designer. I hope you’ll stay until the work is how I want it. But anyways, to learn my style of art (it’s unedited) look at the site linked below where I wrote for the game I want you to work on. You can also find a bit about the game while you’re there. But anyways, if you’re interested, my email is Good luck wherever you fare!
Example: