Car Scene Setup

Hi artists,

I’m looking to re-create something like this: The Making of the Mclaren Car Configurator | Feature Highlight | Unreal Engine

I understand how difficult it is to match the skill and experience (and team size) of Epic’s best products, but my goal is to get as close to that as possible. I need a sexy vehicle that has some level of interaction - the exploding vehicle would be ideal but I may be talked into just having moving wheels and opening doors/trunk/hood. I don’t mind purchasing a car (though I haven’t yet found one that isn’t a single object, so the animations couldn’t work), and I’m looking for someone to build the scene and build the car in UE4 (with shaders and lighting and cameras and such).

Given the level of quality that I’m hoping for, I’m looking for senior artists only - those who have experience rendering realistic scenes and cars in UE4. Portfolios required.

This is also a competitively paid project; contract negotiable.

Thanks!

Hey @ this is right up our alley! I’ll reach out with more information and I look forward to chatting with you about what you had in mind. Cheers!