Model Air Probelm

hey everyone and in advance i would like to say thanks for any help
I’m coming from unity as the lighting is terrible in that engine
My problem is that i have two objects that are distant from each other but they consist in one single model which causes the engine to fill in the air as a boundy and u carnt stand in it, the current fix i found it to make the whole model not collide but now u can walk through all of it is their a way (without having to redo all my models) that i can make collisions only on the physical models and to ignore the air ? here is a picture of my model

Go in the static mesh editor and remove the collision that was created on import,
then either:

• Use “Use Complex as Simple…” in the details panel

or

• Create custom collision shapes, either in the mesh editor, or forcomplex shapes in your 3d modelling app.

Open the static mesh and go to Generate Collision: Add a Collision Hull to a Static Mesh Using the Auto Convex Collision Tool | Unreal Engine Documentation

This isn’t going to be perfect but you can mess with that and see if you get a good result. For best results you would need to model the collision mesh yourself: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Content/FBX/StaticMeshes/index.html?lang=ko#collision

Hey thanks man ! it really means alot making the Tardis is really god **** hard when switching engines