Looking for Low-poly Futuristic Vehicles and Trucks

Hi,

We’re looking for low-poly futuristic vehicles and trucks. But we can convert high-poly to low if needed. The kind of vehicles that could travel down the best parts of Manhattan a couple of centuries from now, if that mode of travel is still in use then. Cars, limos, service trucks, repair vehicles, buses, etc.

If anyone has anything, please let me know.

If anyone thinks they have ideas and the skills for making something, let me know too, by PM.

Thanks.

Maybe I should have said that this is paid work, on contract.

I’m surprised that nobody has work for sale like this. Or the desire to create something on a contract basis.

You should post this in the “looking for talent” forum ^^
You should says how many you are ready to pay for each model and be a bit more precise about the vehicles you need…

Thank you, JoGoiA, that is the next step. I thought someone might have the vehicles already, but I see that there is an enormous focus on current vehicles. Non-dystopian futures don’t get a lot of attention in terms of futuristic vehicle designs.

We’ll be posting on this soon, once we settle on a list of vehicles and concepts.

If I had developed a vehicle, it will be for my project. If you make your project, you have to invent your universe, your style…
Every thing I make for it is strongly dependant of this universe of mine and I don’t want to see it leaks in other games ^^.
If you want to take what ever is coming, you should look at the market or other model site, there’s a lot of things you could use here :slight_smile:

In your distopy, vehicle are run with gaz ? With nuclear motor ? With a new energy form we don’t know ?
The design of such vehicles must compels with the background of your world ^^.
Think about the vehicles in the Fallout franchise… When we see one of them in the game, we know we are in fallout because they are the perfect reflect of the history that make them possible.