Blender->FBX to UE4 , animation becomes small

Hello, i have a problem , i used blender to make animation then i export to FBX, but i import to Unreal Engine animation my character becomes small
what’s problem?
i used blender version 2.78
animations becomes small , mesh becomes big
c48e3561f915a888f809814ce0dd7e57ed4f77da.jpeg

this my link file animation blender
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0s3Nu3b4x4QQnJkOXhTbTVWTFU

please i need help, for my game

It’s a known UE4 bug (Animations from Blender using default settings don't work in UE4 - help fix the Blender FBX exporter - Feedback for Unreal Engine team - Unreal Engine Forums), for now the workaround is to use scene unit scale 0.01 metric. After changing that apply transforms for your rig and mesh. You may need to redo the animations if they stop working (any location keyframes will be way too small).

Renaming ‘Armature’ to anything else also seems to work.

If I do recall correctly, there was a stream (find it at youtube or twitch.tv channels for Unreal Engine 4) where the developer showed how to work with Blender and UE4 with several tips, including animations! Something like a year ago… not at my desk right now to find it.

Hey guys, I’m working with Blender 2.93.3 and UE 4.26.2. Sorry to necro this thread…
I’m having the same issue. My mesh comes in perfect but my animation file looked blank.
After closer inspection, the bones made my mesh tiny!

I tried:
EvilReFlex

Sep '19

"If you using Blender 2.8, keep all default settings.

1. **Just select your armature **
  2. **scale it to 100 (all axes) **
  3. go to "Object → Apply - Scale"
  4. **scale it back (0.01) **"

And it worked but I was looking for a cleaner solution.
Then I tried renaming the Armature to Gary, yup something stupid I thought would break everything and that worked!

But I don’t understand why? Isn’t there an easy addon that I can get somewhere? My model was a quick throw together and yes I should have chosen Centimeters but I left it as Meters for reasons of ignorance.

Also, I looked at this addon but couldn’t figure out how to add it to Blender

Any help would be great, and thank you ahead of time.