Avebury Project

This is how the Avebury project looks in game. Its the first time i’ve output to video and it’s a bit on the speedy side and god knows how it managed to be 28 gig? I was warned. I’ve output videos from max and uncompressed your looking at around a gig… 28!! There’s still a lot of flickering. Colbolt said he had the same problem

Looks good. What’s your background music? I like it.

It was kind of hard to see details in the game. I think that must be something to do with the resolution or compression. Have you tried using Fraps to record your video? It’s definitely my favorite and it gives you some options to help control the output file size. In the end though, you still need to use something to convert it from .avi to .mp4 before uploading it. If you already have Photoshop or Flash Pro, then you should just upgrade to the the full Creative Cloud and then use Premiere for your video. Or you could just use Windows Movie Maker and still get the job done.

I love those graphics

I’ve not got a plan, it started because I was frustrated with rendering times using Vray. Once I have got to grips with Skeletal meshes/ animation and other technical issues I might be able to form some idea…

The music is by Adrian Von Zeigler, just do a youtube search. I have just downloaded camstudio, but as there is no game-play I doubt i’ll do another video until there is (if ever) Might do a fly-through which will help me get my feet wet with Kismet which I have only briefly looked at. But I think you can output single files for that and put together the video afterwards as it won’t have to be real time… The slide shows I put on youtube are clearer and are a better representation