Optimizing floating HUD names (help appreciated!)

After breeding about 30 dinos i got a huge performance hit in my base. I spread the base out a bit, but it did not get any better.
I got a strange feeling that what i experienced is a post processing bottleneck and not by polygoncount
So i turned off the HUD because the floating names have a lot of overlapping and are transparent, like a dozen smoke grenades in CS.
My framecount goes from 15 back to 35-43 without a HUD.
I want to get rid of the transparency and choose a smaller but nice readable font and limit the names shown at the same time by depth or fov, i’m not shure yet.
I did a lot of HUDs for games in the last 20 years, so i would appreciate if someone can shorten my journey by posting me the corresponding HUD file location.

sadly the only thing you can change is the font size, it is found in shooterHudBP. then you have to remap the hud in your gamemode. is the way to modify the text position via a dino’s bp. Sadly, i feel they use a hard coded method in order to hide it from us modders. What I think you should do is modify this value to super under the map so it doesnt render. Then add a widget to the dinos that contains the dino’s name in the way you want