Best way to create terrain elements in an "organic" way

I know that unreal has the terrain editor, but it is not the right one for my project type. I am doing a private remaster of the Indian game jones and emperor’s tomb, some elements like rocks like rocks I use the zbrush to create, but in certain parts I need to do a different relief including up to caves, I think of doing the terrain in several parts, then What is the best way to do it?

The image above contains the type of relief I want, I tried to do this using a sphere in the zbrush, but it does not look very nice

use Unreal’s terrain editor for the horizontal / ground, and use models for the vertical stuff on top on it.

Any form of decent wall detail will have to be done with static meshes. You can’t use landscape tools for that really because they can only move points up and down. A great example of what you’re probably looking for is Skyrim. You can get the editor for it and take a look around at the assets/levels. Look at all of the different sorts of shapes they use to make their indoor cave levels. That should help get you moving in the right direction. You’d be surprised how 90% of a cave level is just the same two or three wall segments duplicated around and rotated/mirrored/etc.

Yes I have noticed this in many games like the witcher 3 that I love so much, but the question is not this (I’m even going to use duplicate assets on several levels), the issue is unique pieces of relief that deserve special details, the way I thought it would be Make the whole terrain joystick with several pieces of static meshes, and the areas that are going to be just background decoration to fill the scene with the same terrain editopr.

But the question is, how to do in 3d programs, I think of creating a simple mesh in due format and soften the mesh in Maya and then add the details in zbruhs.

PS: If the text seems strange, it’s the google translator’s fault.

I thought about it, but it would weigh the game and as the editor himself warns, more of a terrain on the same level results in more RAM consumption

Alright, now I see that there is a language barrier, so I will put this as simply as I can:

To make “unique pieces of relief” use Zbrush or Mudbox or 3dcoat.

https://www.google.com/#q=zbrush+rock+modelling

For modelling of the terrain prior to static mesh placement, I would recommend that you check out the following programs:

(Paid) World Machine: http://www.world-machine.com/ & (Free) Scape: Scape: 5. Overview and downloads

Or alternatively you could create your landscape-hightmap ex. in Photoshops with cloud generators etc.

The programs will help you get a great base landscape, that you then can improve upon with static meshes.