Array Widget Zorder Problem

From the Data Table as well as from the Image Selector Data Struct. The Widgets appear to be buggy at most when it comes to using widgets with an array that is using a 2d texture data struct to read my images from… And I been getting also a ghosting issuing also with the credit value text widget.

I have a widget that is supposed to display a speaker picture with the speaker text according to the pic id number when you walk into the box trigger of the npc, but what’s happening is that sometimes it shows up the pics then gets to a certain point and stops displaying them and gives instead a white square when the image has clearly been assigned in the data struct to display that pic and also has been added into the image selector array. The Z order stops responding and when that happens the image box turns white or black instead of displaying my speaker ID portrait pic… Also the Array is not always displaying every pic correctly and giving white blank squares in the ones it won’t display even though the Image Struct has been assigned the correct order of pics to display.

Example: I have my Computer Pic assigned to use ID PIC 1 in the Data Table, the Image Selector Struct is set to the Computer’s Pic Image, and the Array Pin for the Dialogwidget is Assigned to use Pin 1 for the computer, so it should just display my computer pic. But instead its displaying this blank white square instead of displaying my computer’s texture that it has been assigned to display !!

What I suspect is a ghosting issue going on in the array because ID I was first assigned to start off with
a blank white pic in the array, but I later replaced that white image that was in the image data struct with the
computer’s proper pic. But the array is not recognizing the change and STILL THINKS its been assigned
to show the old pic even though the struct has been replaced now with the proper one !!!. But why
is the array not updating the new image? This reminds me of that bug of deleting the References and once
they had been deleted the engine is still trying to reference them !!

Does this mean I have to delete the entire array now just to clear out its old data
that’s still being read off pin 1 even though that pin has been assigned the new image
in the data struct? You shouldn’t even have to do that. The array should be updating all the
time, It should NOT be ghosting over old data.

I had this same issue with the widgets as well of the widget ghosting a double layer of text
in my credit pickup values even though there was no extra layer of text present in the
designer in the widget.