Light Leak Issue that changes depending on your distance

I am having a strange issue with what appears to be light leaking. However I am new to Unreal and it’s possible that the engine could be doing what its supposed to do or I have missed a setting somewhere. Basically the problem I am having is I have a interior warehouse that I am trying to light, this room has no windows or doors to the outside. I have placed the walls in along with another box outside of the wills to help prevent light leaking through the thin structure walls. When I build the light I can see it appearing on the far sides of the walls, but as I walk toward it the light slowly disappears. Hopefully the image that I have included will help you understand what I am saying. If anyone could tell me what would be causing this I would be happy to do the research to fix it.

You can try closing the fog in the atmosphere

Thanks for the reply, at the moment I don’t have any volumetric scattering on my Skylight. Is there some place else I should be looking?

Figured it out, I had to increase the View Distance under the “Exponential Height Fog”

Well, this is not light, but the Atmosphere Fog.
You can delete it if you don’t need it.