Destructable Rock

Hi, I would like to know if it’s possible to set damage per hit/collision and the item (in this case a rock) would collapse after 5 hits.
See the following image:
rockdamage.PNG

So I set the damage threshold to 500 and a damage cap of 100 in an attempt to have 5 collision and then collapse, but unfortunatly the rock destroys after first hit wheather is damage by the player collision (walk into the rock) or hit (hit with hands).

Thanks for reading.

Hi, just a quick update … i was able to make two different kind of rock, one gets killed in 1 hit and another takes 5 hits to kill, i dont really know what worked but it did not required any blueprint if someone has the same question.

I wanted to know if its possible to set collision damage on velocity thought, in my current system I have collision in my hands, on actor hit and on vehicle but it would be neat if it was possible to set different damage inputs on different hit speed / power. I’m still learning how to do things (only started playing with engine a few days ago) so if i find out i’ll post it here.