The Hudson Report - Final College Project Game Demo

Link for video gameplay → The Hudson Report || (Unreal Engine 4 Game Demo College Project) - YouTube

Hello everyone!
Here I present my final thesis project for the Computer Science bacherlor’s degree, “The Hudson Report”. Its my first time working with Unreal Engine 4 and my first time developing a game so I hope you guys enjoy it. Furthermore, it took around 5 months and a half to develop this game demo.

Game Story
In the year 2019 after a small breakout of a virus called the Sylophus Virus hits the city Western Oak in Idaho, US, the government decides to quarantine the area and prevent anybody from entering or leaving. The story follows a guy named Caleb Bowman, a member of the task force assigned to rescue Dr. Owen Hudson after communication with him was lost. Dr. Hudson currently has the latest reports regarding the virus outbreak and possible cure. This classified and high priority report it’s what is known as The Hudson Report.

For this thesis the player controls the main character, Caleb Bowman, who is in a mission to find any whereabouts of Dr. Hudson inside an abandoned warehouse. This warehouse was one of the safe houses that was used when the epidemic inside the city began to go out of control. After no luck of finding any clues Bowman must now find a way to leave before nightfall, the only problem is that the place is surrounded by the infected.

Music from:

3D model assets & animations from: