Project Stray - Classic Doom and Quake meets Dark Souls

Link to the original Steemit thread where I released the project (Steemit is important as it can potentially earn money to help me fund the project)
Download the game and view more information about the project here.

Here is a live Stream of me playing the game earlier today.

I want to submit this project for a possible grant. This project started off with fairly casual intentions but is now my main focus as it is something I have always wanted to do.
Any advice on how I might be able to promote / fund the project is very welcome.

The Demo includes

3 playable levels. 2 of these levels have had a full art and sound pass and one of them is still in a blockmesh state.
Over 20 unique weapon types.
Various different armor sets with different stats and values.
7 Different enemy types, each with their own stats and weapons.
New Game plus functionality. You can replay the demo multiple times for harder and harder challenges. Everything levels up and tougher mobs will spawn for harder fights.
A fully functional Crafting system that allows you to upgrade and modify gear.
A battle system where you face pre set battles in order to obtain loot rewards as well as access further into the world.

The Demo Lacks

Enemies lack unique sound effects
Enemies lack animations
There is still plenty of visible placeholder art within the user interface and the game world.
Heavy weapons currently do not have graphics and sound (They still function as intended)
Advanced weapons currently do not have graphics and sound (They still mostly function as intended)
Grenade launchers currently do not have graphics and sounds (They still function as intended)
Proper automap functionality is slated for the game

What I want the game to become

8 unique locations each with their own challenges. This can range from unique situations or enemies to full scale boss battles. (The Intro level and HUB do not count, I mean 8 fully sized levels filled with mobs and secrets)
A show but don’t tell style story where you have to be looking for the clues to know what happened and what is going on.
Hand crafted levels utilizing my level design skills to the max. No randomly generated content. Everything is built with purpose. If you liked my previous work this will dwarf of those projects.
Coop, you can team up with a friend to face the games harder challenges together.
Character creation, you can choose from a list of preset character classes with various stat differences
Abilities that you can upgrade and equip to further enhance the game play experience. (Super attacks, teleporting, area of effect healing ect)
Equipment that gives you super jumping and jet packs.
Secrets, lots and lots of secrets containing special named loot with unique stats and at least one secret level.
And more, my ultimate goal will be to get the game into state where I can continue to add more content regularly. More levels, more boss battles, more enemy types, more loot.

You can support this project by simply following me and upvoting me on Steemit!
I regularly do dev streams here:
(4:00 PM EST) Almost every Weekday day

Project Stray - New build and patch notes 7/17/2017 (Big Update!) — Steemit If you want to download and play as well as see images.

New build and patch notes 7/17/2017 (Big Update!)

Project Stray: Trello Board

There are a host of new changes and updates to the game. This includes a new Trello board that I have began for Project Stray. The Trello board still needs quite a bit of love but by the end of the week we should have a pretty solid idea of where the game is right now and where its going next.

Project Stray: Patch Notes (7/17/2017)
Reworked the first battle area significantly from what it was before. This was to help the first fight feel less cramped.

Implemented Automap system (New Functionality Added)

Title-screen music improperly set to not loop (Fixed)
Intro battle is too reliant one weapon type (Pistol) (Fixed)
Mouse wheel up / Down borked (Fixed)
Slightly increase light machine gun rate of fire (Is now 0.15 shots per second / Was 0.2 shots per second)
Enemies wont attack player from long distances. (Fixed)
Enemies should stop shooting when player is dead. (Fixed) Note: Zombies will still eat your body
Rockets and grenades were not causing barrels to explode. (Fixed)
Using a home point to replenish ammo can destroy a players corpse forcing them to lose their stuff. (Fixed)
Rework healing to be one item. Reworked entire recovery system. (Large rebalance change implemented)
Removed Armor and Ammo kits and key bindings from the game. (No longer needed)
Auto Regeneration now only effects armor. (Nerf to health regeneration)
Health and armor on the HUD need to have proper icons. (Fixed)
Item weight pass, making sure everything weighs the correct value now. (Large rebalance change implemented)
Remove auto regeneration of Ammo from the game. (Large rebalance change implemented)
Added a generic ammo pickup to help the player replenish ammo for long sequences. (New Functionality Added)
Travel spawn should not replenish ammo unless the player dies. Moving between levels should not replenish ammo.
Generic ammo pickup needs a proper voxel mesh (Added)

All Weapon have been reworked!

Pistols - (Higher res meshes created)
Pistols - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

Shotguns - (Higher res meshes created)
Shotguns - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

Rifles - (Higher res meshes created)
Rifles - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

Heavy Weapons - (Higher res meshes created)
Heavy Weapons - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

Advanced Weapons - (Higher res meshes created)
Advanced Weapons - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

Grenade Launchers - (Higher res meshes created)
Grenade Launchers - (View Models Hooked up with SFX and GFX)

More to come next week!

You can support this project by simply following me and upvoting me on Steemit!
I regularly do dev streams here:
(4:00 PM EST Weekdays)