A quick message about an issue with reporting posts

Hi all,

Myself and the rest of the mod team have noticed that recently, when users go to report posts they seem to do so several times. I believe this is down to an issue with the forum page not refreshing properly when reporting, and the reporter receives a HTTP504 error. Rest assured the reports are definitely coming through!

When you guys report something, we get an e-mail straight away - but it can be difficult to filter through them all if we get tens of e-mails for each report. When reporting a post, just do so once - give it a couple of hours before reporting it again if you believe nothing has been done.

I’ve brought this up with Epic Staff, hopefully we can resolve the issue soon and prevent our inboxes from looking like this :wink:

64238772c051b496254c59dc42d9f1b25e8389c6.jpeg

Cheers all!

Hello! I created a post in the General Discussion but it never showed up. I posted it again but that one never showed up either. Who can I contact to help resolve this issue?

Thank you,
John

So all the messages for a single post . Not a very good situation to be in .

We have to approve your first few posts manually, so you have to wait until we get around to reading them. It could be up to a few hours depending on your timezone.

I have read in other threads that your first post have to be approved, but I do not remember see anything when I submitted my post about waiting on approval.

Oh god, I just created 2 post alike believing I had not done well. I had not read this. Sorry x.x

伱们再说什么鬼。。:confused:

OK! Nice suggestion.

I’ve unstickied and closed this topic as there is no longer an issue regarding reporting posts.