LuosArts.com Launched - UE4/VFX resources website (and portfolio)

<_< Long title is long :stuck_out_tongue:

I just launched http://luosarts.com/ !

While being a little bit of a portfolio, the resources section is the main thing.
It contains loads of links to documentation, inspiration, resources, and more.

I always wanted to make a UE4/VFX resource thing as I keep gathering links and documentation here and thereā€¦ and now I finally got a place to share it all

I also would love it if people share their own resources with me so I can keep updating the website.

Special thanks to CĆ©leste from PandaStudios for making the website and all its functionality.

looks good so far, but was offline a few minutes ago.

But it needs more fance gifs on the frontpage (no sarcasm, they look good)

all I see on IE and Edge are gray boxes :confused:

What would you expect from Microsoft :stuck_out_tongue:
Internet Explorer and Edge should only be used to download other browsers like FireFox, Chrome, Opera, etc.
Both IE and Edge refuse to properly support webm format, and Im not going to spend money and valuable time to make a separate file/page setup because ā€œBy Designā€ microsoft doesnā€™t know how to build a proper browser.

Wow luos, thanks a lot for this!! its a great idea, i wld like to see the resource section like your homepage (maybe its too much work), thanks again!! PD: its time to dododoodownload hhaha.

Hey Neff, thanks!
Maybe one day Iā€™ll add a more image-based version of the resource section, but for now this is fine :slight_smile: