Stylized Enviroment

Hi everyone!

Just want to show off what I’ve been working on. I been using the NPR post process materials found here. I created the landscape textures in Substance Designer and made the character in 3ds Max. Character textures were made in PhotoShop. I’ll be posting more as the project progresses. I’ll upload my landscape and water materials if anyone’s interested.

Looks super nice! It would be great if you could turn down the brightness of the grass, it’s a bit too bright and fatigues the eyes quickly :slight_smile:

Something like this?

I cannot understand that post its in japanese but this material is nice, any chance i can take a look at the inside of it? PP material btw is possible whats your discord?

I can’t read it either, but here’s the download link from Epic Japan’s thread https://epicgames.app.box.com/s/7nzl60tts39mph00x3siqu6efwedct. After you apply the “PPI_NPR” material to a post process volume you’ll need to swap the light source with “BP_DirectionalLightForCharacter” In order to make it work. The rest is just tweaking the color grading to make it look how you want.

Discord: papptimus

I love this!! Any chance you make a tutorial for water shader?? i’m a gameplay programmer (I’m still learning shaders) and i’m doing a personal project with stylized visual and this water looks perfect for me!

thanks!

You’re request actually made me rethink my water material and lead to some improvements. I’ll post the material later this evening.

Amazing keep the job :smiley:

Here’s a project with the water material that you can download and dissect. Enjoy!

Thanks man!!! you are awesome!