PC Build thoughts

Hi there.
Im building a pc to start developing with unreal engine 4, blender, etc.
Share your opinions if you want.

• AMD Ryzen 1700

• Asus Prime B350 Plus

• GSkill FlareX 16Gbx2 DDR4 2400

• Asus GTX 1080 Turbo (8Gb)

• SSD Samsung 850 evo 500Gb

• EVGA Supernova G3 650w gold

• Asus DVD 24x

• Cooler Master Silencio 452

• Windows 10 Home

• Logitech MX Master

• Asus vx248h 24" Led

• Salicru 900va SAI

Its 2100€ everything.
Im not interested in OC.
Thx

Its certainly a nice build . if you can afford to spend that amount of cash .But You could get a capable system for far less

I prefer Intel to AMD. I would get a X99 or X299 6-core CPU.
Windows10 Home is a big mistake, get the Pro OEM license key they are pretty cheap in the 30-50euros range in shops. Why? Because with Windows10 Home even using 3rd party tools like DoNotSpy10 or O&O ShutUp10 and others you won’t be able to disable all the known Microsoft spyware… the Home version will keep auto-updating and restarting by itself at Microsoft will which is a big no no no if you need to work (and it still is an awful thing regardless).
A 650Watt PSU could be a problem with a setup like that, I would go for a Seasonic 750Watt or 850Watt at least or an Antec Delta Electronics one.
A 26" or bigger monitor could help as well even if you can’t get a 2K or 4K one which are more expensive than 1080p
Just a 500GB SSD might be too small depending on your project. At least add a 2TB HDU for storage.

Im trying to get a balanced high performance workstation, good enough to avoid having to upgrade pc in several years.
Truely im starting now so Im not going to need a very powerful machine at the beginning, maybe i should get a cheap one now and buy a ultra-pc in the future when my skills can exprime it.
I dunno.

About the windows 10, just seeing 150€ pro and 100€ home editions. And not going to buy a 20€ “original” license key on ebay.
And the disk space can be upgraded with another ssd in the future if needed. This pc will only be used for dev and graphics.

Imho get 32 RAM

Legit 30Euros to 50Euros digital only licenses for Windows10 Pro can be bought on Amazon and most online shops. You can check online with Microsoft if the key sold to you is legit or not.

16Gb x2 = 32Gb xD

Really nice build. One thing though, if you have some extra cash to shell out, I’d really recommend getting either two 500GB SSDs or 1TB.

Looks nice! However, did you forget a hard-drive? The SSD will get filled up fast, especially with game projects. Best to get like a 2TB standard HDD as well (could work as a backup drive too in case the SSD fails).