The endless hunt for seamless textures!

[HELP/SUGGESTION REQUEST]

Hi everyone. If this post needs to be moved due to incorrect categorisation I understand :slight_smile:

For the past few years I’ve been hauling textures off CGTextures (for so long so that it’s become textures.com, but I digress), but as many will know, one user is limited to 15 downloads per day. This makes it hard to collect lots of images in one go.

Does anyone know of anywhere that has lots of textures, with variety, that’re 1024 or 2048 in resolution and seamless? Because I’m finding it hard to find any that are free or at least cheap to purchase. I mean, there’s TotalTextures’ 19 DVD bundle which seems like it would be a great purchase for any 3D artist, but costs upwards of 300 GBP/USD :frowning:

Thanks in advance!

Links to free textures:

http://www.cadhatch.com/seamless-brick-textures/4588167765

Your best bet on seamless textures is just learning to make your own with Photoshop’s clone brush/content aware or bruteforcing it with something like Substance Designer’s auto tiler (or the recommended way, making the texture from scratch in either substance or zbrush). Regardless of how you do it though, the point still stands, you’re better off learning how to make your own. No matter how many seamless textures you download, it’ll never be enough.