Old Hat

Ok i’ve gone through the appropriate threads, searched google climbed the highest mou… sorry wrong song… I am still trying to find a way to make billboards in UDK 3… I would have thought it was a bedrock of computer games… plenty in other software unity, Alice… but the same ones keep cropping up for UDK/UE4 There must be someone who has made billboards for UDK. The original material I found in UDK Cookbook but it only works with BSP. Static meshes tend to collapse to a thin line. The one I have been trying to adapt is from the UE4 documentation, but I can’t get it to work, got no errors but still not working… Anyone help? If you know how please email me… …

PS the reason I want this is because so I can continue with this…

There are 3 UDK forums, right at the bottom of the main forum list page. You’d be more likely to get an answer in one of those.

Maybe, might get sent back though as It is a UE4 script I am trying to adapt. I did post something there before this and havn’t heard anything. Tend to resolve most things on my own … eventually. Heres a question though… You have a library of containing 200,000 thousand books, and your looking for something in particular. Do you spend hours looking through the bookshelves? or, do you go to the main desk… and ask?