No Valid Certificates Found

I have always packaged my iOS projects on a Windows computer and haven’t had any problems. I am trying now to package on a Mac, and no matter what I do, all of my mobile provisions say No Valid Certificate Found. I have searched every forum and followed the steps in the documentation, but cannot seem to get any of them to work. Can anyone give me any tips on how to get this working?

Hi, have you paid the developer annual fee or are you using a free account?

By the way, try to import the provision manually and rename it with the project name.

I do have the paid developer fee. I have never had any problems on my Windows machines. This is the first time I’ve been working on my Mac and can’t get any projects to package to iOS.

I just deleted all provisions and imported it manually and named it with the project name and still nothing. I’m getting Signing key not found. and Provision key not found when I go to launch it on my iPhone.

I did not pay the annual fee, so the process may be different, but check in the project settings that the certificate and the provision still green (not just valid), and check than the bundle identifier is set correctly.

If you try to launch on your iphone an empty project from xcode, will it go fine?
If yes, you may try to launch an xcode project with the same bundle identifier, then go back to unreal and import the new provision.

My Certificates and Provisions are not green. That is where under my provisions it is red and says No Valid Certificates Found.

I haven’t tried to launch an empty project from xcode. This is my first time working with xcode so I am not too familiar with it. I will have to try that when I get home today.

You could follow these steps:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! That worked. I’ve got it all working now.

Hi,

I have a similar problem on my Mac but little bit different.
Yesterday i had an error at the end of the package :

PackagingResults:Error: Error Launch failed! Failed to Code Sign

My certificate and provision are both green.

my log here : UE4Game.txt (322 KB)

But, since this morning, i try the test of serniko97 and the problem is before the package now. (certificate and provision are always green)

PackagingResults:Error: Error Provision not found. A provision is required for deploying your app to the device.
PackagingResults:Error: Error Signing key not found. The app could not be digitally signed, because the signing key is not configured.

A bit late since I was facing the same issue.
Go to Project Settings-> IOS
Scroll down to find “Automatic Signing” and select it and add you IOS Certificate name.
Also change Packaging to Development.
This worked for me.

I just made a bunch of ios error tutorials that will probably help your issue Unreal Engine 4 IOS Tutorials - YouTube

Thank you, thank you…I could’t believe that on windows actually everything works ok and on Mac, certificate error…now it works.

Thanks, this worked for me in UE 4.27 + Xcode 13.4.1