ue4 editor on lest gen pc?

hello

is there any way, hacks or whatever, to make ue4 editor run at a decent framerate on a ‘normal’ pc?
i have no problems hacking together a custom build if thats what it takes.

yes i should have a monster rig but i dont, no i dont have 1000+ squids spare for a new one atm.
ue4 editor makes my fans whir like its going to take off and the whole thing heat up like a fractured nuclear reactor.

is there maybe some way of using mobile rendering or some other way of turning ue4 down, way down?
yes i have tried changing the quality, even with it looking like a pixelated minecraft it doesnt run well.

thanks

What is your PC specs? There’s a lot of settings in the config files, but for the most part it requires a decent PC.

Also you do not need 1000s for a decent pc these days . skimp on things like gaming motherboards and alike my pc is fine but the motherboard cost less than 40 quid. in total i have spent maybe 500 that includes 3 monitors . and 16gb ram etc . i appreciate u might not have that kind of cash at the moment but just bare in mind you dont have to buy all parts brand new etc