Improving AI system based on the Shooter Game

Hello. Sorry for my language. For the time being Im developing game based on AI system of the Shooter Game provided by the Library of Unreal Engine 4 with my own AI system.I want to improve Epic AI System`s and include patrolling, searching, fighting. For example, when the bot see us (the player) he starts shooting from his position because he thinks it is safe. When the bot receives damage, he stops thinking his position is safe and looks for a new attack position to shoot the player. Anybody can help me with example code on c++ pr blueprint? may be there is some free project. Just for learn.

UE4 FPS AI Exercise #1 - YouTube good example but i have no source code.

Nobody creating AI system based on Shooter Game? Oh my god

In one of my projects the AI is based on it, and on Survival game. Imo good but very simple starting point. On the wiki there are more examples, tutorials.

Can you send me the project? Just for learn. You help me so much cuz i`ve got stuck in AI system. I tryna help you too. It is pity but i cant write you p.m.

I mean code with AI.

No, it’s not a personal project.

GitHub - tomlooman/EpicSurvivalGameSeries: Third-person Survival Game for Unreal Engine 4 (Sample SurviveGame Project - 4.13
A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums TheWiki

I down with you, I still trying learn some AI System for my Third Person Shooter.

I down with you, I still trying learn some AI System for my Third Person Shooter.
[/QUOTE]

Thx. But it`s not enough. Easy implementation. I need something like this but with new system

Do you want a A.I. for a FPS game or TPS? Sorry I just not get it the “Easy implementation” :confused: