Marketplace assets staging too long?

Hi! i’ve got two assets staging right now. For the first asset the accept date was : 5/15/2017 and to the second : 5/25/2017
My question is how long i have to wait for the release? Both asset passed 1 mounth waiting time!

[=]
Hi! i’ve got two assets staging right now. For the first asset the accept date was : 5/15/2017 and to the second : 5/25/2017
My question is how long i have to wait for the release? Both asset passed 1 mounth waiting time!
[/]

Hi ,

We apologize for the delay. I have found your tickets in our queue and it looks like you should have a response on your tickets by the end of the week.

Thank you very much!

I googled this topic and looks like I’m not the only one who is waiting for submission. My level in the queue since 2nd June after approval and it’s like 6 weeks past…

, could you please drop a hint how long does it take to release an asset like mine? Is it because of a number of assets, scene complexity or whatever other reasons prevent for on-time submission? On time submission - how long it is? :slight_smile:

Cause I noticed from the forum messages people suffer from a long wait.

Ah, okey
found more topics about the problem
like thisforums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?150201-Is-there-a-reason-only-15-20-assets-get-released-per-week

I hope I didn’t miss any official Sticky topics on the forum, so may be it’s a good idea to have one with a message telling that submission might take up to 2 months +?