Summer #UE4jam Submission Thread!

Welcome to the Summer UE4jam Submission thread!

Submit your entry here with the following information:

• Link to a download of your game
  • Team name
  • List of team members
  • Name of your submission (Please format it with your team’s name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
  • Please remember to rename your project to [Team Name]_[Project Name] ex. TheEpicTeam_AwesomeGame
  • I also recommend adding a banner image for your project, it just looks nice. Not a requirement.
  • Include a list of all assets that were created outside of the game jam period. Entries are scored based on what is made during the jam.

After posting here, PM !

Send me the following information:

• Team Name
  • Project Name
  • Each Team Member’s Real Name
  • Each Team Member’s Email Address
  • Each Team Member’s Mailing Address (Not a P.O. box)
  • Each Team Member’s T-Shirt Size

**If the address is not in the United States, please also provide:
**Phone number for lost postage reclaim
Tax or VAT number (if applicable)

This information will not be shared publicly. I need all of that to give you prizes! Make sure you fill out your info thoroughly.

did my pm work

Another super early entry from me. Heading out of town tomorrow and I’m not sure if my internet will be good enough to upload a full UE4 project, so I spent ~10 hours straight today working on this to get done what I could. It’s pretty much done aside from some minor bug fixes and other minor details, and maybe some voice lines that could be added in. If I get the to work on this more and get it uploaded while I’m away, I’ll update this post & the GameJolt page. If not, oh well…

Link: Game Jolt - Share your creations
Team name: Connor and the Wigglywams
Team members: Nate and Connor (with some help from a few friends for some miscellaneous voice lines)
Name of submission: ConnorandtheWigglywams_AttackoftheMutantBunglesandtheConvenientlyInconvenientBungleInvasion (A mouthful, I know)

I used the Easy Save & Load, Advanced FirstPerson Character, and TaikuMenus 1 packs from the UE4 marketplace in the creation of this project, all of which were heavily edited or re-purposed. The Easy Save & Load pack was used for checkpoints and the end-game achievement. The Advanced FirstPerson Character pack was only used for the interaction/picking up item system, which was heavily edited. The TaikuMenus 1 pack was used for the menu, using a heavily edited version of the Dark Kitten preset, with the background removed, icons changed, text added, and buttons changed/removed/rearranged.

If you want to see how this game relates to the theme (aside from the monsters helping you after you cure them), make it to the end. :slight_smile:

The only required hardware is a mouse with a mouse wheel, and obviously a working computer with Windows…

Controls:
WASD - Forward/left/back/right
Spacebar - Jump
X - Skip dialogue
Left mouse button - Interact/pick up
R - Reset (if you get stuck)
Shift+Esc - Quit

EDIT: 7/3/2017, 11:36 PM - Uploading the fifth and final update for the game. Good luck!
EDIT 2: 7/3/2017, 11:44 PM - Technical difficulties, it will be uploaded just a few minutes after midnight. I hope that will be okay. :frowning:
EDIT 3: 7/4/2017, 12:11 AM - Just tested the game and found out it won’t load the levels… Trying to get this fixed…
EDIT 4: 7/4/2017, 12:53 AM - Fixed. Uploading now.
EDIT 5: 7/4/2017, 1:04 AM - Uploaded the final version.
EDIT 6: 7/4/2017, 1:19 PM - Just kidding. Had to fix a few bugs. Final version is live.

This Is my first game Jam so I may be updating the game before the jam ends.

Link: Dropbox - TeamGoanna_Swing.zip - Simplify your life
Team name: Team Goanna
Team member: Goanna (Joe)
Name of submission: Team_Goanna’s_Swing

I did not use any assets made before the jam, I also didn’t use any assets made by others except for the content that comes from the third person template (Not the starter content).

The game relates to the theme with it’s need to be connected to something (better to under stand if you play the game).

Controls:
WASD - Forward/left/back/right
Spacebar - Jump
Left mouse button - Attach
H - restart
Esc - Quit

Watch Video Demo here: 🔥Mr.Undertaker UE4 GameJam Submission June "Blessing In Disguise" - YouTube

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/19747911_1731678260464873_1339344187_o.png?oh=d989bb1492e328b1fc34bce764ae8366&oe=595AF11B

Mr Undertaker [FONT=Comic Sans MS]is a game of you playing as The Undertaker who has to kill the city police (Which seems bad) but they actually are Zombies, so you’re actually making the society a favor, Kill and deliver to the graveyard as much as policemen as you can in the short amount of time chosen but be careful because the floor is slippery, You have the ability also to open and close the back door of the Hearse.Have Fun being Mr.Undertaker.

https://scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/19532452_1731678257131540_1076637735_o.png?oh=bd7797148782c4377b1af6f186f74425&oe=595BF861

How To Play:
WASD To Move, Right and Left Mouse Button to Open and Close the Hearse Back door to collect the dead bodies.
Link to a download of the game: MrUndertaker_TheWarriors
Team name: The Warriors :cool:
List of team members: 1, Me (Ue4Hero)
Name of the submission: MrUndertaker_TheWarriors
Extra Assets: Zombie PoliceMen is from and Buildings from a ue4 template, the building and city assets from EpicGames Template.
Hearse from:Gothic ride - 3D Model - ShareCG
[FONT=Book Antiqua]The Whole idea is inspired by:

https://mliesl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/blessing_in_disguise.jpg

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4f4vyIWXeGkU2xoX25RcHZIeEU

Team/Solo Dev: Hadar Silverman
Submission Name: Finding Light
Content: Most individual art assets from marketplace or modified from marketplace. I mostly focused on programming & scene composition.

[EDIT] I’ve blogged a little about the dev process here: https://cartrdge.com/sp0rx/finding-light

Requires a pretty beefy computer to run. Mine was only getting around 25fps to achieve the effect i was aiming at.

Theme interpretation: I interpreted the meaning of a “blessing in disguise” to be the act of finding good in bad, redemption in tragedy, or light in darkness. So, my game jam entry is about “Finding Light”.

Controls: WASD + Mouse

Cook for the Giant (VR)

Cook for the Giant (VR)

This is an initial playable version, the game will be updated one or two times until end of the jam! The game is free until at least five weeks after the jam.
Download Link: Cook for the Giant (VR) by Vhite Rabbit
This is a VR-only Game!

Team Name: Vhite Rabbit

List of team members:
Jonathan Hale
Falk Ridder
Florian Isikci
Maximilian Welscher
Timothy Hale

Submission Name: Cook for the Giant

Pre-jam Content:
We started off with a project containing C++ code which matches the VR template of the Unreal Engine (picking up objects, the blue hands and the hand poses) as well as some safety system which blends in Vive controller when they get to close to each other or the headse and a haptic feedback effect for picking objects up. All the other assets and code were created during the jam.

Agent Blessing

My first Jam ever and boy oh boy did I not have alot of time to do much but hey, life happens.

I got a fairly complete game but it had to be super simple for me to even finish it in the amount of time I had, but now it just sounds like I’m making excuses.

I took the theme as literal as I could, so the concept of the game is that you are Agent Blessing and you have to get into various disguises to avoid detection!

Of course the actual game itself mostly consist of basic shapes and Starter Content, but the gameplay is completely original.

Download link: Here

Team name: Slim Pickings

List of team members:
Kobracon

Name of Submission: SlimPickings_AgentBlessing

Pre-Jam Content:
If the Starter Content counts, then thats all the Pre-Jam content that I have used.

How can I share my Android Project here ? Do I have to upload it on Play store or o can zip my APK + OBB files and you guys will take care of rest ?
Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you

This is my first jam and finally I have done it! After days of hard work and thousands of issues first version of my game is ready!
Game has 2 big levels and great number of enemies. Also small story mode.
I enclose README.txt file.
CAREFUL game contains black humor :slight_smile: Contact me

**Team name:
List of team members: MrRaider
Name of Submission: **
Pre-jam Content: 2 maps from store that`s only pre-jam things which I have used.
Controls: WASD to move, space to jump , esc to open pause menu , left mouse button to attack , left alt to walk , triple click or more to use combo.
Platform: Windows 64-bit
Download link : here is my masterpiece

GameplayUniverse_Through foul and fail

Through foul and fail
GameplayUniverse_Through_foul_and_fail

Team GamePlayUniverse:
Markus aka. Marki217q
Merlin aka. Merarlion

Controls (Controller only):
Left Stick: Walk
Right Stick: Look around / Select a debuff
A-Button: Jump (and double-jump)
X-Button: Pick up objects
RB (Hold): Open debuff menu
LB: Throw held item
Pause to open the ingame menu
Xbox Controller

How do we project your theme onto our game?
You need to accept debuffs for yourself to give your partner a boost, but it goes both ways. Therefore it is a blessing with a bad side attached to it, even though the bad side only applies to your partner.

Idea:
This is a little puzzle game where you need to power up your abilities by decreasing the same abilities of your partner and vise versa in order to get through all of the six levels with your partner.
This is a co-op Game! You need a second player (local splitscreen) and a second gamepad to play this game with!

We created everything in Project on our self, except:
(Under CC) The Music: Peter Maze - Solitude | Jamendo Music | Free music downloads
A pre-build Post Process Shader that we modified

Downloads:
Windows x64: Google Drive

Screenshots (click to enlarge):
http://img.gpu.yt/UE4Editor_2017-07-03_22-00-10.png

http://img.gpu.yt/UE4Editor_2017-07-03_22-02-05.png

http://img.gpu.yt/Steam_2017-07-03_22-03-34.png

Hi there,

Here is my submission.

Team name: (individual).
Project name:

Game premise: You are hungry. Angry bees are between you and delicious honey. Can you make it through without getting stung? Bees - a blessing in disguise :slight_smile:

Here is the download link:

http://pheox.nl/portfolio/DisguisePromo.png

Download link: https://goo.gl/9fsC7n

Team Team Remco
Members 1. Remco (aka Amsanity)
Submission name TeamRemco_Disguise
Platform Windows 64-bit

Controls
Like every FPS game (WASD+Mouse)

Content Disclosure
Audio from 99sounds.
Textures from Textures.com.
Monster model made with Fuse, animated with .
Used the UE4 First Person Template as base.

Season’s Blessings

http://thomasmountainborn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Banner.jpg

Season’s Blessings

You are one of the world’s most famous disguised men: Santa. Your mission is to bring your blessings in the form of a gift to a home, but you had best do so under the cover of darkness.

Team name: &
Members: Me (), and my colleague, .
Name: ThomasAndTim_SeasonsBlessings

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4OPpFA0pjaLNEZpc0tqTDI2OTA

Controls:

• Vive only.
  • Left motion controller touchpad forward & back to control movement (just touching).
  • Left motion controller touchpad left & right press for snap rotation.
  • Left motion controller aims where you want to go.
  • Your knees control your head height - you’re gonna need 'em.

**Note: ** If you have a large room set up, you might fall out of the world at the spawn. Just move the Vive to the middle of your room a bit and hit space to reload the level.

• Uses Mordentral’s VR expansion for the player character, but the movement method is fully custom. It’s mostly for the correct capsule collision.
  • Royalty free music by Kevin MacLeod at incompetech.com
  • Obviously uses the UE Mannequin.

I would like to submit my mini-adventure game named AnotherFace.

You just ran aground alone on an island. You will have to discover these mysteries to escape and try to come home !

Link (finished on time) : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ja7Y0iFenoUXFmZHpNcWYyNE0
2nd link to play more comfortably (contains a hotfix on an issue of the light that was really important to move forward in the adventure, and an issue at the start of the last cinematic - no additional content or code) : GameJamUE4_2017_AnotherFace.zip - Google Drive
Team name : BegounetTeam
Team member : Begounet
Name of submission : BegounetTeam_AnotherFace

List of all assets that were created outside of the game jam period :

• ThirdPersonCharacter pack template from UE4 (blueprint gameplay and mannequin’s animations)
  • StarterPack (only for fire FX I believe, that I modified)

Intro of the game : AnotherFace - Intro - 1/4 - YouTube

Comments : It miss sounds and particles, but did not have time to do more ^^

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwRHUoiWiqUKUUdEWXZrY2k1WFE
Team name: Bear²
Team members: Backflipwolf
Submission: Bear²_Pa’Roll
Assets that were created outside of the game jam period: Characters and animation from . (Albeit altered, remove legs and re-rendered skeletal mesh and animations personally) was only meant to be placeholder but ran out of time.

Premise of Game:
You are a prisoner, you have been granted the of parole. However as the prisons are vastly overcrowded new laws have been put in place.
To be eligible for parole you have to complete a series of challenges, these challenges will be broadcast around the world on live TV.
Oh and there is one other small drawback… You will be forever branded a criminal and your legs will be removed.

I ran out of time to work on this properly, Oh well I managed to get almost a full day of work into it. (For some reason since packaging the AI has broken and I have no idea how to fix it with the time remaining…)
It was fun, I may even continue work on this project and do a full release.

(OLD)Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwRHUoiWiqUKb2V0VWxXNHJpN1k (only use if new link is broken or game didn’t build correctly)

Enter Studios - Blessing in a Dice

This is my dice based Virtual Reality music app. It relies heavily on the new audio engine. All sound is generated by your computer, there are no samples.
You need HTC Vive and two motion controllers to play it. There is a tutorial inside the app.

Team name: Enter Studios
Members:
Name: EnterStudios_BlessingInADice

I used 3D models that I have made myself prior to the jam. Except the 8-sided dice I made in the jam.
Also, the sprites I have made myself in Inkscape, most of them prior to the jam.
I have only used content that I have made myself. Except the controller models; I got them from the steam folder and chopped the front of them, and gave them a new material.

RAR compressed download link:

– The Island – Explore, gather, defeat bosses!

Team name:
Team members:
Submission: CasBros_TheIsland
Sourced Assets: Olbert’s Low Poly Coast pack (Ue4 marketplace), Stylized rendering ex. project, SFX (freesound.com), characters (.com).

Keyboard + mouse OR xBox controller
for the xBox controller: A) jump X) interaction RB) sprint

Glück Im Unglück

Link for Win64 (may get updated): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sQozeWS07mMmJOTUYycWhsTWc

Team Name: Coffee Cup Entertainment
Team Members: 2 (Julien (Excel1337), Quentin)
Name Of Submission: CoffeeCupEntertainment_GlückImUnglück

Assets that are not made by ourselves: (List is also available in the credits of the game, right in the menu)
Character from Opengameart, with modifcation
Character animations from
Sound Effects from Freesound.org

The rest was self made by either me or Quentin.

Story:
You are flying on a plane, plane wing explodes, you get sucked out and now need to open Luggages in order to find a parachute in there.
The game gets harder every round, and quick reaction is key to success.

Controls are explained ingame in the options menu.

Link may get updated before deadline.

XCaveGames_SoulFetcher

[Help] How I can send a PM? Sorry I’m new here! :smiley:

**[FIXED](Low Resolution 32bit) ** Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

[FIXED](Med Resolution 64bit) **
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73f65q0ybp4ygqv/XCaveGames_SoulFetcher(32bit)(lowres)[FIXED].rar?dl=0

(High Resolution 64bit) Dropbox - File Deleted

Team Name: XCave Games
Project: XCaveGames_SoulFetcher

Controls:
Move: WASD
Jump: Spacebar (2x for double jump)
tip: Finish the game! :smiley: :smiley:

Team Members:

1. Louigi Quintos
  2. Adilou Amistoso
  3. Mark Aldjhon Laguitan
  4. Ma. Carmela Daylusan
  5. Jomark San Jose

All assets, textures and materials are our own work and created within Game Jam’s Time/Period, we just use the thirdperson template(but we didnt use and asset of materials in starter content).

[Story/Plot]Spoiler
You are a grim reaper collecting souls. People/Other thinks only that you are a bad person/creature. But you are only collecting lost souls to guide them(“to heaven”).
#Blessing in Disguise

P.S. We are students from PH and this is our first game and first Game Jam. We are beginners just self studying using internet :smiley:

[Help] How I can send a PM? Sorry I’m new here! :smiley: