EPIC !Do you dare to put the UE4 official tutorial in chinese culture? If you want to make money!

中国是未来UE4最大的客户使用群体,之所以现在推广困难,使用的不太多,就是因为你们官方没有一套完全中文化的使用教程,很多人都因此无法接触甚至学习UE4,当然就更不可能使用UE4来工作了,显然问题出自你们,如果你们觉得中国市场可有可无,那么就继续无视中国客户不推出中文教程,如果你们够聪明,意识到中国潜在客户群有多么巨大,建议你们立刻着手推出中文的UE4官方教程,当然你们可以选择无视我的建议,届时中国的开发者也会无视UE4,从而选择更尊重我们中国人的开发工具,例如UNITY3D。我们需要汉化的UE4官方教程!!

China is the future of UE4’s largest customer group, it’s now difficult to promote, because EPIC do not have a Chinese language in the use of tutorials, a lot of people are therefore unable to contact or even learn UE4, of course is not possible to use UE4 to work out your problems, obviously, if you paid no attention Chinese market, we will pass ue4 in our work, if you are smart enough to realize China potential customers how big, suggest you to launch Chinese UE4 official tutorial immediately, of course you can choose to ignore my advice, then Chinese developers will ignore UE4, so as to choose the more we respect Chinese development tools, such as UNITY3D. WE NEED A TUTORIAL ON Chinese CULTURE!!!

I’m sure more support is coming for a lot of chinese language documentation. Tencent owns a large share of Epic.
I’m trying to make my game be able to change languages now. It’s difficult.
You posted in latin america, and not asia.