Apartment Architectural Interior: from Blender/Cycles Render to Unreal project

I have a personal practice, architectural office in Athens, Greece.
We use Blender to render still images of interiors of our work for presentations to our clients. Recently we have discovered UE4 and the possibility it offers to present in real-time video exploration.

Would you be interested in taking a completed project of ours from Blender to UE4? What I would require is a fully functional, UE4 project for the apartment space.
Though most all meshes and UV unwraps would come from our own work, what I request is the video presentation AND the assets with all content: materials, blueprints, actions, etc.

What you would gain in addition to your fee is the actual interior model.
Apart from the models included in the blend file, we can make arrangements to market the project in UE4 Marketplace, in a few months after I present to the client.

Below are a few of the renders of the apartment:

Your fee is negotiable, please send a quote.

Hey there, this is right up our alley and it’d be great to chat with you more about what you’re looking for as far as a finished product. Is there an email address to reach you with? Cheers.

lyova030991@gmail.com

More specifications

The Project Scope
Our still renders posted above, will help you understand the scope. In addition here (below) is the apartment’s plan. The renders are views of the rooms: the living room / kitchen-dining room / home-office (represented in lighter blue, in plan)

There are more rooms in the blend file that are only walls though, no assets what so ever: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (in darker blue)

Quotation Request
Please provide a quote for transferring the files from Blender to Unreal, as follows:

Quote A:  To develop the rooms, living room / kitchen-dining room / home-office (ie the spaces already rendered in Blender)
Quote B:  To develop the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms, according the the furnishings shown in plan

Experience

1. You should also have experience in Blender, so that you manage to migrate Blender objects to UE assets/ meshes!
  2. I value past experience in Archviz especially, because there is a special kind of sensitivity required for such visualizations, that is beyond game mechanics and different from the artistic “culture” of gaming environments. Do you have archviz experience?

Assets and ‘Non Disclosure’

Almost all assets are either 100% developed by us or based on mesh geometry from (a) manufacturer sites (b) models from other engines all of which are highly customized and non recognizable from their originals. Examples:

All kitchen models 100% originally modeled, loosely based on market models.

Fireplace 100% modeled

Sofas, both the modular corner and the recliners are 3D models by Minotti, which are available for download to architects for promotion, for which we developed materials

etc, etc…

So you can keep the models AND use them and market them. This is offered so that you may discount value off your quotation in return.

Notice
I have been receiving many private messages and emails and have replied to all so far. In case I do not reply to all personally, I thank you all here.
When I select a partner for this work, I will post the thread closed.

Please provide qualifications and quote in pm

Hello!
Please review the additional specs, I posted a couple messages above this. Blender and Archviz experience are a required.
You can send your quote in pm,
Thank you,
Christos