Game Facebook page: Cold Comfort
Game Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ColdComfortGame
Company website: www.gammaminus.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMx1AUxQ2Ozi6oemD8uP8Ng/featured

Pay: Royalty or Deferred Payment
Position: Rigger and Character Artist
Game Project: Cold Comfort
Description:

• An asymmetrical co-op/multiplayer horror survival game is set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse (think if L4D had an illegitimate love child with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege!)
  • a game where players can choose to play as Survivors of Infected, pitting two teams of 5 against each other.

• set in the near future with a fresh approach to the zombie genre.

• an online multiplayer game with a strong focus on cooperation and teamwork

• A fast paced story-driven FPS with two distinct factions divided into five classes with their unique play style, strengths and weaknesses.

• Designed to allow the player to build and break down defenses and make use of the various items in their environments, such as electricity, fuel, light and more.

• comprised of campaigns of five missions each , which can be played by up to five players per side, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.

About the game:

• Platform: PC
  • Genre: Multiplayer Zombie Co-Op

• Graphics: 3D

• Camera View: 1st Person for Survivors, and 1st and 3rd person for Zombie Classes

Interested? Add me on Discord az#8823 or write me a message here.
Make sure to include your name, age, location and desired position as well as links to your previous work if applicable.

Hi azriell,

I really appreciate your Creature concept Artwork. My goals for the MonsterMASH Creature Creator is to craft Monster designs of that sort in-game. As a L4D fan, the asymmetrical game concept sounds intriguing enough to re-invigorate my interest for zombie apocalypse games. Your YouTube Teasers build up the anticipation. I hope you find an Character Artist/Animator to make this game happen!

Keep up the Awesome work.

techlord @ headlessstudios.com