ASSASSINATION BOX Steam Early Access

Hello everyone! My name is Vitali Zelenyuk and I’m a developer of ASSASSINATION BOX.
Here I will post any project related information and updates. Stay tuned!

STEAM store page
Greenlight page (RIP)
Twitter
Facebook group
VK group
[EMAIL=“zelenyuk.vitali@gmail.com”]Send Email

Feel free to leave a comment and have a nice day!

ASSASSINATION BOX: UPDATE v 0.2.0.0 LIVE!

8qNLOjURCJI.jpg

UPDATE v 0.2.0.0

Release date: 23.06.17
What’s new? 3 new weapons, new custom parts. Introducing new level: Vertex! Test your skill and fight for the best score you can get in improved Survival game mode. Fight against Assault Troopers, brand new Flying Drones and melee master’s - Warriors! Hit every shot with Slow Time ability. Redesigned interface and more. Stay tuned for next updates.

Oh and it’s summer sale so grab your copy with 33% discount off!

33% off discount!

DISCOUNT.png

STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017

Grab you copy with 33% discount off!

ASSASSINATION BOX: UPDATE v 0.2.1.0 LIVE!

UPDATE.png

UPDATE v 0.2.1.0

Release date: 2.07.17
Profile level and skills now available! 12 new achievments and bug fixes.

Hey this looks cool and pretty polished! The gameplay and everything seems to be there. I just think the game would benefit from some improved animations and better lighting/materials. The lowpoly look is great, there´s a lot you can do with it.
In your game it looks a bit like you were too lazy to add some materials, and just kept the standard 3d modeling package grey.
Don´t get me wrong, what you´ve got looks great. It´s just the perfectionist in my that thinks this could be looking even better :wink:

Thank you! Yeah I’m using materials without textures for 3D objects and yes it’s saves me so much time :slight_smile:

I think what you can do is throw a triplanar mapped cloud texture over everything using material nodes. Could give it a more interesting look.

ASSASSINATION BOX: UPDATE v 0.2.1.1 LIVE!

FixUpdate.png

UPDATE v 0.2.1.1

New sounds, warmup countdown, new tips UI and pop up messages UI. Fixed UI for 4:3 resolutions, now it’s scale image to 16:9 with letterbox. Fixed long loading when level restart. Fixed sounds after death. Bug fixes and performance improvements