A lovely rustic apartment realtime visualization

Hi all,

We are extremely excited to share with you our recent finished project. It is a realtime visualization of an apartment in South Tyrol. We would be super happy to hear your opinion.
P.S. Make sure to choose HD quality in player J.

Very nice work. Lights and materials are very clean. Very well constructed and unwrapped items. I like the effect of the wardrobe grid. Did you use soft shadow with hdri or just directlight?

Hey, I’m glad you like it.
For lighting, we’ve used a simple direct light with HDRI.

Cheers!

I like the organic materials, but the stairway has some problems:
you can go up those steep steps (like a ladder) but you can’t go down: the single stairs overlap much too much…there is no space to rest the foot.
also it absolutely needs a railing.

Well, this is how the designers originaly made them.(the stairs) I agree that they are crazy steep, though I would not mind having such an apartment for rent while snowboarding in the Alps. A big fan of atticks here J

Fantastic work! I’d love to see a breakdown of your wood material. This is wonderful!

idk how to send a PM but i was trying to contact you about a project

Hey. Feel free to send an email to hello@tsukat.com or use a contact form on our website - tsukat.com. Cheers!

SBiegun_PDG - Thanks for your kind words. Regarding the material of wood it is literally just 4 pbr textures connected to corresponding material node slots, nothing special.