Gaz Tiger-M / Arbalet-DM fully functional vehicle

Its fully functional vehicle,
Gaz Tiger-M with Arbalet-DM weapon station and Kord heavy machine gun.

The vehicle have active suspension and it behaves great i tried to match it with real vehicle with mass and engine power.
-Turret works
-Machine gun works
-All doors are working
-Cockpit camera
-Steering wheel works
-Lights can be toggled
-Lights can be destroyed and it counts as damage
-All gauges are working RPM, Speed, even small ones oil, battery etc.

It will be my second pack but i will start with this one and update it trough, i spent a hole bunch time making it from scratch and implementing to Unreal 4.

Include

• Fully driveable and destroyable vehicle
  • 3 skins ( you can change it on the fly its all in blueprints )
  • Some customization to the vehicle
  • Damaged mesh
  • Kord machine gun mesh
  • Particle effects, shooting ejecting shells etc.
  • Sounds engine, stress, tires etc

I just need to finish my breakdown video and it will be submitted to the inspection team.

It will be my second pack but i will start with this one and update it trough, i spent a hole bunch time making it from scratch and implementing to Unreal 4

Meanwhile short video

Ps all checkpoint stuff from the video and demo map is included

Looks great and interesting :wink:

Thnx bud
Breakdown video

Still waiting for epic to approve :slight_smile:
I hope it will be soon

Hm, guys how long is needed to get pack on marketplace 40 days but i didn’t get any reply.
i know that my last project i get respond very fast.

well after 3 months with epic review team i got rejected because i cant use real names for vehicles, i will rename vehicle clean all logos and submit again.
Just to answer anyone sending e -mail, and PM, i will not sell this item outside market store, the model can be found on trubosquid but package will be only available on market store.
And yes its all my work, i use sounds from various videos clips and the extract them mix them and use them, so its my work, i use my own textures and my own blueprints.
So again clean logos and for anyone out there submitting dont use real names for vehicles.
Thank you all :slight_smile:

Its finally on market place :slight_smile:

Hope some of you find good use of this vehicle