Searching for BP or C++ person to do a quick, small scale side-project, Diablo-esque ARPG.

(Note, I think BP is better for this purpose since it’s quicker to rapidly build a prototype, but C++ is fine as well, I don’t really care)

The short of it is I’m looking to build out a quick concept of mine rough and dirty style. I don’t care what performance is like or if it is clean code or bug-free, just looking to get a proof of concept type thing done. I’ve got things broken into 4-5 prototype builds, as in #1: controls/camera/basic attacks, #2: adds stats/skills, etc. You’ll be paid per prototype and I’m expecting each prototype milestone to take no longer than 20 hours or so. Again, I’m not looking to make a production ready game I plan to release, so re-using marketplace assets, plugins, etc is the name of the game.

This is a paid position. I highly prefer someone familiar with Diablo or games of that nature. Also prefer someone who is communicative. Not expecting more than 5-10 hours a week, not in a huge rush on this.

Email: CThomlison@gmail.com

Make sure to send me at least an estimate of your hourly rate please.

Thanks!
Chandler