AMI - concepts - assets - test levels

AMI - concepts - assets - test levels

a little back story first, it has taken me a long time and many different looks to get it looking good but the comic book look is the way to go for me. I have toyed with the “low poly look” crating scenes and test levels but really I just don’t like it and me and lighting was surprisingly annoying, then I looked at a cross between the witness and rime, but I found it was very time consuming to make it look any good, I also spend way to much time trying to get that realistic look, but I had to face it, it was beyond me there was just to much to do, and was looking quite expensive in money and time to pull of anything but the only resalt I got was poor

so the basic idea of the game is that it is set in a futuristic - Post - apocalypse world, where the world a frozen due to a asteroids hitting the earth, the world is a icy desert, life only grows where it is sheltered from the harsh world. like the idea of the game being very dull, almost grey and plain but with burst of colour to signify a point of interest, but this idea I still evolving, and I am a one man band with a full time job, but I think I have done all right for a guy that has never really done any 3d modelling, texturing or game design

the current scene, still have to sort out and add the ice and how to make it look cold, but the simple the better

This rare art style is a good way of making your game stand out. It looks good and I can’t imagine what it would be like in virtual reality.

Good luck!

thanks, that’s the plan is to stand out

Those concepts definitely look cool!

so I was looking are ways I can make this game, and one thing I need is to animate my this guy he is one of my concepts for the main character not rally happy with his head but I have left it for now and I will come back to in when I have some fresh ideas, he is suppose to represent a AI robot that has been design buy a small kid, on of the parts of my story,

475caf19eeb6da28f07371c79af7f6da5c5f0dd2.jpeg

getting back to finding out ways to making the game, I was thinking of selling of some of the assets I crated to pay for someone to rig and animate what I want him to do and how I want him to look when doing it, so hear are the assets so far, old rusty equipment tanks and beams, I need to crate more industrial assets anyway and I was going to add them in, they are design for my project but I think they still look aright, I was thinking about $10 - $20, any advice, the plan is to make a big pack that is cheap with about 100 or so assets

07a92bf40f3d32dab506a5f7af5533bb149ec9b5.jpeg

7f21537a0022771b9915ab50258db856eb147f9e.jpeg

a1297f754b74aa90615dc29f26bd27eccac7b30b.jpeg

cc0a0da76f30784303aa9736e2681ba8e2d73c79.jpeg