C++/BP, VR, Single/Multiplayer & More! 7+ years experience

I’ll keep this short and sweet, here’s a quick bio of myself:

• Former Marine of 12 years (This brings dedication, devotion and professionalism)
  • B.F.A. in Game Development from Savannah College of Art and Design (This brings actual professional experience passed down from some of the best in the industry that can’t be gotten from being just self-taught)
  • 5+ years in Unreal Engine 4 development experience (Just pure experience).

—> https://victorburgosgames.com <—

Skills include (but not limited to):

• C++
  • Blueprints
  • Multiplayer
  • Single Player
  • Virtual Reality (Quest/Index/Vive/Rift/WMR/Daydream/Go/Focus/Plus)
  • Non-VR Games
  • Motion Capture (Perception Neuron)
  • UMG
  • AI
  • Game/Systems Design
  • Marketplace Asset Integration(1 or more into existing or new project, guaranteed to all work together in the end)
  • Public Relations
  • Production Management

I will be offering the following services (again, not limited to):

• Blueprint Tutoring (including VR/multiplayer)
  • Whole game frameworks built (practically plug and play / make-game button)
  • Core Game Mechanics (ala carte)
  • Code debugging
  • Playtesting
  • Game Development Production Consultations
  • “Freelancing/Contracting as a Game Developer” Consultations
  • Full-time or **Contract work **(short, mid, or long term)
    and much much more…

Testimonials:

Playtesting

Multiplayer Debugging

Marketplace Assets Integration

Gameplay System

AI (Repeat Customer)

AI (Repeat Customer)

Mobile App Optimizations

Game Development Consultation

Gameplay System (Repeat Customer)

Just finished a small service with him on my project, for a decent price he spent most the day playtesting my game, logging all bugs and ideas, design feedback and potential improvement suggestions.
Very quick to start the work.
Ended up with 6 page document and 5 recorded videos.
Has been very eager to help and approachable to discuss his feedback.

Thanks for the kind words! I am now back from vacation and looking forward to working on some awesome projects.

My team’s 1v1 Multiplayer Virtual Reality game won Game of the Year in VR: http://www.therookies.co/2017-results/winners/game-of-the-year/ Here’s the YouTube trailer: Centauri Game Teaser 2 - YouTube . Just a tease of what I am capable of.

Just finished a two hour session with Burgos. He helped me realize the various problems on my projects and solved a two month bug I had related to replication.
Very friendly and eager to help.

Thanks for the kind words! Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Just won Epic’s #ue4jam Summer Game Jam for work on Robots on a Budget: Summer UE4jam! June 29th - July 4th - THEME: BLESSING IN DISGUISE - Events - Unreal Engine Forums

We hired to do a contract for integrating a multi marketplace character BP asset system and are very pleased with the results. was professional, punctual and communicated clearly at each milestone and throughout the contract. His fees are very reasonable and the results are excellent. We would strongly recommend him and will be using him again in the future when needed. Five Stars!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to collaborating with you again in the future.

I’m available once again for work. Get it while it’s fresh and hot.

I’m about to contact you, but I wanted to let you know that you are a real gangsta since you use Agile and Scrum Methodologies as well as Hack N Plan.

Hmmm, I was about to ask how you knew I use Hacknplan, but then I remembered writing about it in some of my summaries. But yeah http://hacknplan.com/ for all those who don’t know it.

set up a wave-based spawning system, gave us tips on effective organization and solved several problems we spent days trying to figure out in under an hour. 10/10 will hire again.

Awesome working with on A.I for the project, He met the brief 100% first time around very quickly and efficiently understood exactly what i wanted, professional, friendly and explains things clearly once its done, will ask you again for stuff in future buddy.

Cheers.

Was really pleased with the work did last time around so quickly got him to blueprint a few other things regarding A.I, again 10/10 highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the kind words!

It was a pleasure doing business with you!

We were having a lot of problems concerning optimization of our game, the file`s size was huge! Burgos worked his magic and brought the file size down to less than 100MB, and even gave tips to our programmer on how to finish the project. 10/10 would hire again!

It was a challenging but fun project to work on. Solving problems like this is pure joy for me. Optimizations are usually left to the very end or post release or sometimes it just never gets done. In this particular case, it was not just optimizations but also the file-size reductions that played an important part.

Thanks for the review!

It was amazing working with , he really knew his stuff! After being in game development for 4+ years you feel you know everything BUT helped point out very important areas of development that need to be focused which I personally feel is going to save me MONTHS of development time & get to the market faster. I would 101% recommend him to anyone whether you’re just beginning or are an expert in the field, he’s always got more value to add to yourself & your business.

Thank you truly my friend!