fortnite

I looks like Fortnite is now pre-order, just deciding which edition

When you want to support epic games you could choose the limited package. Otherwise the basic version is enough to have fun (I have played fortnite in the beta -> is a pretty good game :smiley: )

I chose the deluxe version. The anticipation. :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, do you get access to the beta when you pre-order the game? I know it’s just a month away.

I believe what I am getting is the beta and they have being giving out codes to the alpha.

Unfortunately no email giving me a code to the alpha :/. However this appeared… (browsing at https://www.epicgames/fortnite/en-US/home)

Foolishly I clicked download and it helpfully re-installed my epic games launcher. Such a tease.

Maybe I could plead for a code on the basis that I have bought the beta. I understand the actual release is sometime in 2018.

Awesome cinematic trailer!

v=NcQnHvvnehY

Yes, awesome. I can’t wait for the movie - you heard it here first!

I love Fortnie, and I hope it will grow. Played a lot of alpha. Epic are great folks, I bough a bit of game currency to support them. And they gave me game pack that is slightly more expensive than sum of $$ i spent. So I probably upgrade my game to next bigger pack to support them again.

In last Epic livestream someone mentioned that fortnite cinematic is rendered in unreal engine. Is it really a realtime render???

It is… but in the 4.17 stream it was mentioned that it can only run at laughable 24 fps on extremely capable hardware.
You would not be able to actually play a game with these graphics for at least 1-2 more generations of gpus.

I know but still I can’t believe we have that anti aliasing-motionblur-dof in a realtime engine. Because I also make cg animation with unreal engine I want to really know how can we achieve such quality.
I also want to know how they create those purple smokes. I wish they release a making of or a learning material for their animation/rendering pipeline for this cinematic.

I been playing this game for a long time since it was in Alpha I in the past already had the thought that the game was out, but I didn’t know there was editions of it, just get the standard one.

friend me on fortnite tell me your name then I will type it in then we can play to gether

Limited edition :cool:​​​​​​

Does it even matter what edition you get I mean either way your still playing the same game

I can’t get the purchase history on the marketplace

• i am on a MAC

Love this game. First I liked Battlegrounds better, now I have completely switched to this game

You and every other PUBG player out there. Which is why they are probably suing Epic. Typical. Can’t beat the competition…so you sue them. I mean Epic has some obvious advantages. One being the developer of the Engine itself. Of course they can implement features in the engine that PUBG won’t get there hands on. Also, PUBG was the first to do it. People typically capitalize on your ideas eventually.

Here is a complete list, Ultimate Edition definitely seems worth the upgrade. Standard Edition
7 Pinata packs

• 6 Daily
  • 1 Exclusive Founder’s
  • 4 In-Game Banner Icons

Deluxe Edition

• Rare Starter Weapon Pack
  • 5 Rare Schematics
  • Exclusive Founder’s Pistol
  • Starter Hero Pack
  • Eight Heroes

33 Pinata Packs

• 24 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • 4 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • 5 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • 50 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
  • 10 In-Game Banner Icons
  • 10XP Boosts (You)
  • 10XP Boosts (Share)

Super Deluxe Edition

• 5 Rare Schematics
  • Starter Hero Pack
  • Eight Heroes
  • Two Exclusive In-Game Defenders

47 Pinata Packs

• 36 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • 6 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • 5 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • 1 Digital Standard Edition
  • 100 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
  • 15 In-Game Banner Icons
  • Exclusive Founder’s Chat Channel
  • 20 XP Boosts (You)
  • 20 XP Boosts (Shared)

Limited Edition

• Exclusive Legendary Hero Pack
  • 2 Exclusive Legendary Heroes
  • 1 Legendary Weapon
  • 5 Rare Schematics
  • Starter Hero Pack
  • Eight Heroes

99 Pinata Packs

• 72 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • 12 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • 15 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • 2 Digital Standard Editions
  • 200 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
  • 10 Extra Backpack Inventory Slots
  • 20 In-Game Banner Icons
  • 40XP Boosts (You)
  • 40XP Boosts (Share)

Ultimate Edition (available after release day)

• Exclusive Legendary Hero Pack
  • 8 Exclusive Legendary Heroes
  • 5 Legendary Weapon
  • 5 Rare Schematics
  • Starter Hero Pack
  • Eight Heroes

151 Pinata Packs

• 108 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • 18 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • 25 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • 4 Digital Standard Edition
  • 300 Extra Account Inventory Slots
  • 20 Extra Backpack Inventory Slots
  • 25 In-Game Banner Icons
  • 80XP Boosts (You)
  • 80XP Boosts (Share)
  • 4 Item Transform Keys

i love fortnite but do everywone do it?
nvm i love fortnite but its so boring to other humans i realy wonder if they like fortnite even better than me!

2 Likes