Mac OS 10.13beta Unreal not launching

I loaded the beta for Mac OS 10.13 in order to check out the new iOS ARKit today. I just opened the Epic Games Launcher and tried to launch a game from my library but nothing is happening. The version of the engine I am using for this game is 4.14.3.

Any ideas? Please help!

4.14 is 2 releases ago… I would recommend at least trying the latest engine…

Alas, my client requires 4.14.3 for their development. So…options?

As @BobCober said, the only way is to use the 4.17 early access AR-Kit version at the moment. Thing is you don’t need 10.13 for AR, you just need to install Xcode 9 and iOS11 on your device. I am building (with the EA version of UE4) from a mac with macOS 10.12.6.

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/tree/dev-ar-kit

Same here. I managed to build everything with success until I reach the:
When this is finished, select the ARSample scheme. Edit it to be sure the build configuration is Development Editor, then build and run.

It has been building for hours and never finishes. Already stopped and built again and the same happens.

Did you manage to build the ARSample scheme ?

It did work OK - was a long time :slight_smile: Then it takes a long time to load 1st time too as it has to build loads of things.

In Xcode 9, did you go to preferences, then Locations and set the Command Line Tools: to Xcode 9 install?

Yes, I managed to make it work after a long period of time.

How about the provissioning profile ? I am blocked on this part. I create my certificate and the provisionning profile from the developper account. And it told me that there are no valid certificate … I try everythings to validate it by still not working …

spec : os : 10.12.5 and Xcode beta 9

thx

I can confirm that UE 4.16 Launcher version works good on macOS High Sierra Beta.