Can't find Realistic Rendering Demo in marketplace

So recently I came across the Realistic Rendering Demo on YouTube. It looked pretty cool so I thought of downloading it. But I can’t find it in the marketplace. Can anyone help me?

Open the launcher - go to the library or learn tab - scroll to the bottom - there you can find it :slight_smile:

I don’t have it :frowning:

Hi there! The project can be a bit hard to find but it’s located in the Learn tab. If you scroll down you should be able to find it

78d32c7076f2d808a213423d53172f8d5c38f538.jpeg

I dont have this either???

I think it was changed and “Archviz Interior” is the best bet. Under the “Learning” Tab

According to the description, the new “Archviz Interior” sample project is very demanding on hardware. Is there anywhere I can download the older architectural interior sample project?

It may have changed to VIZ… but it uses raytracing so since I have an AMD 5700XT and it kept crashing what I did was I opened the config files and set raytracing to False and deleting to load dx12 by default. Worked well and I was then able to export the files.

Same here. Unreal going to recommend anything else?

Yes it’s a problem. PLUS w the new ArchVizInterior, none of the materials are directly tied to the asset, so when you go to export, you don’t get your materials in your tutorial project. So let’s say, for the sake of argument, that wanted to to follow the advertised unreal “My First Hour” demo - well, you can’t… not (precisely) by using the newer ArchVizInterior as a substitute. I cant tell you what that makes you feel like in your first hour. Well, I can, but I’d be complaining ;-).

It’s a really long hour, lets just say. Suffice to say, yeah you can export a few objects which are necessary for the next chapter of the “My First Hour” tutorial, but then you have to export your materials and then also assign them individually. And of course, in the you’d have to ignore the part of the tutorial where it says to export all of the Contents, because if you did, then you’d be spending a lot of time rebuilding each material assigment.

I did ask the forum if there was a way to understand how it is that the ArchVizInterior has all of the materials assigned, yet upon export, none of them are linked. I’m sure it’s something to do with how the level was constructed… Waiting for a response as of now.

FYI - this legacy project (that seems to have been removed from the Epic Learning site) can still be found here:

epicgames.box/s/8fqqgilpyrzqndpxn7dfawkxd8boefhe

Took some time to find… so can definatly say more then First Hour course.

2 Likes

Thanx for the link, kind creature.

Thanks I was also looking for these files

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: