Are YOU a AssMod?

[SIZE=48px]AssMod = Asset Modder[/SIZE]

Asset Modding is creating accessories {interchangeable parts, materials, other media}, Add-ons, Extensions, Plugins for existing Assets purchased from the Unreal Marketplace. Its the new thing and it’s easier and faster to generate Cash with your skills.We’re seeking Asset Modders of various disciplines to Mod several Assets purchased from the Unreal Marketplace.

I must admit, I got baited in here to check what is an AssMod, hoping not to be one. :cool:

Hi Deathrey. Well are you?

No, not really, to my entire regret. Just wanted to express that it is the best thread name I’ve seen in Job subforum so far. I sincerely wish you to find suitable AssMod asap.

Great idea.

@Deathrey

Thank you for the compliment and support. I wish you the best on your Game Dev Journey as well.

@PilotMax

Thank You. Asset Modding in the next evolution on Online Asset Store. If you’re a Game Dev like me, you desire your store-bought game assets to appear unique and to provide your Players customization options for Characters, Weapons, Vehicles, etc with store-bought assets. This is the challenge, which can be solved with a new type Online Asset Store that caters and supports Community-Driven Asset Modding.

It’s real good generate cash ! I’m recommend.:):):slight_smile: Go over in my page and I’ll be glad discuss working this servise.

Clicked on that link to see what that website was all about. Went through a time portal to 1992 and got attacked by bad web design and attempts at popups. 0/10 Would not recommend.

What site are you referring too? There are no popups on my site. Please point me to the issue, if its my responsibility, ill resolve. Thank you in advance.

Hello James, what page are you referring too?

https://thegamedevstore.com/home/

It wants to “show notifications”

That is a modern Browser feature for notifications from TheGameDevStore.com forum post updates, purchases, etc. If you don’t want to be notified, please select No/Disable. How to disable Notifications.

the payment is quite low. $30 for photorealistic material?

lol - i agree with this.

If you plan on actually using the site as a platform for service distribution, you should invest into the site as well. I can recommend you to look into Squarespace, I have a quite dim friend which managed to get a site there and it looked really good.

We’re open to negotiation. Please advise what you consider to be fair payment.

Thank you for your recommendation. If possible can you provide link to your friends site?

@BlackRang666, @AP_Studios

We’re actively looking to improve the experience and the feedback is appreciated. Besides the Retro 1990’s Styling (which is what we we’re striving for), what other issues do you see with the site?

You did that deliberately? I can’t imagine you will get much business on a site that looks so garish and unprofessional. If your font wasn’t giant and pixelated, that blue bar at the top wouldn’t have to take up 1/3 of my screen. The five engine icons are also comically humongous. There is nothing on your page to warrant a vertical scroll bar. There is a horizontal scroll bar. There should never be one of those. Everything in the blue bar at the bottom is too large and misaligned. The white background ends prematurely when you scroll to the right to see the cut off text in the top blue bar. There is a really slow and annoying animation on the drop down lists from the options in the top blue bar.

Hello BlackRang666, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. The initial design places emphasis on improved visibility of the Products and its compatible with our VR Version of the Store. Our surveys indicate Vendors appreciate Large Adverts of their products on the first page. We’ll take your recommendation on font size into serious consideration, making improvements on responsiveness for smaller devices. We’re really impressed with your Skeletronix Plugin. Its very unique and creative, and the type product we’re striving to see in TheGameDevStore.com.

…i will let him take it from here.
I agree. A retro site can look amazing, but, it jsut feels everything was tossed on haphazardly and has no “flow” to it.