My stacking mod and Iguanodon issue

Hello,

my stacking mod stacks berries fin, but the Iguanodon can not make seed. The option in radial menu from Iguanodon is not activ.
Someone a solution or an idee for this issue?

Thanky you.

Greetings

Does the Iguanodon make seeds from berries in its inventory? Try enabling “Override Crafting Requirements” or whichever it is inside of the berry blueprint.

Hi Huston850,
Thank you for the answer. Override Crafting Requirements is activated, radial menu from Iguanodon is not active.
I try it with also with deactivated override but radial menu from Iguanodon is not active.

See if it’s an issue with your berries. Rename your berry to something else, then spawn the standard berry - cheat giveitemnum 117 1 1 false - and see if that works. Rename it to make sure it is the unmodded berry.

unmodded berry works to Iguanodon, think I must fix the inventory of Iguanodon ?

Is your modded berry a child of the original?

is an child not a copy

Your’e not the only one with this problem … I got message back from alot that is using my stack mod … with the same issue … Iguanodon does not recognize the berries/seeds from stack mods…
It’s the same issues that you will get with Mortar & Pestle not seeing ie. gunpowder…
Would love a workaround for this problem too

Hi Sgt. Morrogahn,

for Mortar & Pestle problem enabling the “Override Crafting Requirements”. That not work by Iguanodon and berry.
I belive that is the same issue as standing torch and angler gel.

I created a new Iguanadon for my mod to combat this issue. My mod isn’t a stack mod, but many of my mod users use stack mods. I have created a few fixes for issues like these. If you go that route and need any pointers on the dino let me know, or you can tell your users to use the Ark Enhancement + mod.

Hi BrazenByNature,
Yes please help me…

Just checked out mine an it seems to be the same.
Also my Equus saddle isn’t showing engrams, but M+P (vanilla or modded) is.

Think the berry situation may be the same as the torch and gel.

Sure no problem. You will have to excuse me if I don’t explain it correctly or if there is an easier way. I have only used the Dev Kit for about 2 months or so, have never modded, and don’t know anything about coding. LOL Self taught. I only have one mod, and only did it to fix issues such as these. Ark Enhancement Plus (BBN) is my mod, and hopefully I can get some pointers from you all sometime.

Anyway, just for reference I use the Fennec Fox stack mods and ran into issues from time to time that have been pretty consistent throughout all of the stack mods I have used (StackMeMore). I choose Fennec Fox because I have been using their mods for a long time. So to combat the Iguanodon issue I:

1. Made “Always Learned Engrams” Primal BPs for each seed with the recipe requiring the berry. The BP also uses “Dont Actually Give Item” and I replace the item with the default seed instead of using my modded seed.

2. I copied three Iguanodon files (DinoTamedInventoryComponent, Iguanodon_Character_BP, and PrimalItemComsumable_Egg_Iguanodon)

A. The egg is because you are replacing a dino so you will need users to be able to reproduce the replacement of the default Iguanodon that I do via the Remap NPC in my modded PrimalGameData. If you don’t then the users will breed the default dino that can’t ‘Seed Berries’.

B. The TamedDinoInventory file allows you to copy something like the beaver, which allows crafting in its inventory rather than a ‘wheel’, but instead of the anvilbench engrams you would add the new, modded seed engrams.

C. The Iguanodon_Character_ BP is where you would replace the dino inventory with your modded version, replace the default egg with your modded egg, and add to the Remap NPC section of your mod’s PrimalGameData.

1. Link the files together like mentioned above.

2. Add your new dino to the Remap NPC section your mod’s PrimalGameData.

Now when you tame the new dino, you won’t notice anything until you add the saddle (I did it that way on purpose as I try to balance my mod). Once the saddle is added you will see the seed engrams in the dino’s inventory. (No modded saddle needed)

I created a new path to the engrams to place them all in one folder so that the dino’s inventory would not be cluttered.

Again, I really new to all of this and if what I wrote doesn’t make sense and needs more details, or you want screenshots, please let me know.

I wasn’t aware of the angler gel issue. I haven’t used Angler gel for the torches since I always need charcoal. I bet I can fix that issue too. I’ll give it a shot.

Hi BrazenByNature,

Thanky you forthe help, I will test your tipps.
Comments and Likes was sent for your mod :slight_smile:

greetings

Thank You for the kind words! If you have any issues let me know and I’ll get the screenshots ready!

oh yea, It’s difficulty, please send the screenshoots, thanks…

Sure! Which part are you stuck on? Seeds? Dino BP? Dino Inventory? or the Egg?

please show the part of Seeds? Dino BP? Dino Inventory?

No Worries! I’ll get it together and post it here for you.