Player start/teleport issue

Hello fellas, I’ve been wrapping my mind around this for a week now and the deadline is coming in, but still I do not have a solution. I do not need much at all and I will try to be as short as possible.
I am making a map for architecture-stuff with VR implementation. Everything map related is finished and I just need to implement VR now, that is where I got stuck. Since I only have the glasses and the sensor the idea is for the player not be able to move on his own, but instead look around from a position. Then after, lets say 30 sec, he would be automatically transferred to another position to look around for another 30 sec (see the picture below)

http://picpaste.com/VR_sketch-PTBmrZT4.jpg

Like shown in the picture above, the idea is for a player/camera to spawn at pos 1 and after certain period of time to move to position 2 then position 3, after that just reset everything and start over. It is simple but at the moment undoable for me because I barely have any experience with unreal engine.
I am running low on time and do not know what to do, any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!