How do I get/Download my Apple Developer Certificate?

So I’m signed up as an Apple Developer but I don’t know where to go to get my developer Certificate.
I saw it has to do with something called Xcode. I just need some assistance on how to get my Certificate.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks! :slight_smile: -

Do you have a Mac?

I do not have a Mac. What would I need a Mac for?

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/MaintainingCertificates/MaintainingCertificates.html

1. Sign in to Sign In - Apple, and click Certificates, IDs & Profiles.
  2. In the sidebar, choose OS X from the pop-up menu, and under Certificates, select All.
  3. Click the Add button (+) in the upper-right corner.
  4. Select Developer ID under Production, and click Continue.

In most cases, Xcode is the preferred method to request and install digital certificates for iOS and OS X. However, to request certificates for the Apple Push Notification service, Passbook, Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Safari extensions, you will need to request and download them from Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles in your account on the developer website.
(this is the link for the sign in page for download)
https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/login?appIdKey=891bd3417a7776362562d2197f89480a8547b108fd934911bcbea0110d07f757&path=%2Faccount%2Fios%2Fcertificate%2F&rv=1

^all from the first link when i Google “How do I get/Download my Apple Developer Certificate?”

While you can test on a Windows PC, you still need a Mac to download the certificate and to release in the app store.

I’m not seeing Certificates, IDs & Profiles. I get the feeling it could be because I’m on windows…

Oh, I get it.

Do you have any recommendations on what the best type of Mac is for doing this? Thanks! -

Apple IIG S is what i would pick.

You dont need mac.

Install mac to a virtualbox or hackintosh

Hmm never herd of VirtralBox. Is it a virus safe sofware?

Its from Oracle , makers of Java.