Looking for an unexperienced team eager to learn

Hi!

So the thing is that I’ve just started a project and I’m looking for a team.
As the title says, I’m looking for people who’s learning to use the engine or other game dev software and is eager to learn and to experiment with it.
Right now I’m working with a friend on this project, but two people working on modeling, programming, texturing, etc is somewhere between hard and nearly impossible.

I’m looking for:
-An artist who can help design and give form to the concepts of the game.
-1 or 2 programmers (as I said, who are learning programming, even if you just started).
-1 modeler.

The game will be a space fps, though the idea is still in development and many of the concepts that we’ve thought about may change in the future.
If you want more information, contact me. There’s much more to it than “it’s a space fps” but I don’t want to write all about it in a post.

e-mail:

I’d appreciate it if you contact me via e-mail, as I take a look at it more often.

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Hi SergioCEE, [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]You actually don’t want unexperienced team eager to learn, because, that will take 10x the amount time to get where your trying go. What you want is experienced UE4 Devs willing to experiment. That’s exactly what we’re doing in The Elemental DRifter, which is opened to various concepts as the game deals with Time-Space Dimensional Rifts.[/COLOR][/COLOR]I specialize in UE4 Blueprints, but, have worked with every tool in the UnrealEditor Suite.

Consider a collaboration with Team HEADLESS. We’re a internationally distributed team of highly motivated individuals.

We develop for the future leveraging:

• Multiplayer Collaboration.
  • Modular Design.
  • In-game Editing/Assembly.
  • Procedural/Semi-proc Content Generation.
  • Marketplace Assets (substantial investment).

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]We’re actively developing our story and design for our [/COLOR][/COLOR]*Open-World Action RPG Hybrid set in Apocalyptic World shattered by Dimensional Space/Time Rifts. The GDD/Story [COLOR=#333333]is a [/COLOR]work-in-progress, opened to your gaming ideas. [COLOR=#333333]We’re prototyping many new and interesting game mechanisms. The game will feature various forms of in-game Procedural Generation and Player Assembly featuring the [/COLOR]Collage Construction Methodology[COLOR=#333333]. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]

We’re in need of [/COLOR]co-developers with an open-mind, willing to experiment, willing to fill in gaps in the talent pool where possible[COLOR=#333333]. We actively seek out G[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]o-Getters, with the desire to work inside UnrealEngine. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]The question you have to ask yourself is, do you want to join a Team hellbent on building kickass games and shipping them? If the answer is YES, then l[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]ets talk when convenient here or on Private Message | [/COLOR]Discord[COLOR=#333333].

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#b22222]TechLord @ HEADLESSStudios.com[/COLOR][/COLOR]*