Question about Orbiting Camera for a menu

Hi, I would like to set up a main menu that has the camera orbiting a still shot of a character in a map (basically just a still panoramic photo that is moving so the menu isn’t boring). I already tried making a matinee that follows a path with the camera but I could not get the movie aspect to work and I am not sure how I would incorporate that into the menu anyways since it is a matinee. Is there any better way to do this? A part of the problem I am having is that I want the camera to rotate around a character, but the character is offset on the right side of the screen at all times, since the menu UI will be on the left.

Thank you!

I believe what you are looking for is the Rotating Movement Component

That makes the camera itself rotate, but then it will make the character move out of the right side of the screen.

I accomplished this by making a menu actor blueprint with a spring arm to a root scene location and rotated the spring arm in place

MenuSpin Test - YouTube Examlle

To accomplish that with RotatingMovementComponent you should not turn the Camera as the Root Component. Then, only give it an offset and should work for you.