Babylon reconstructed!

so a week and half with the software and i had an idea of trying to build Babylon the great !! remember im a noob please ! its not finished but here is what i have so far guys !

304d1416a11b3cbe3e0b4bd230a5ee509dbea0c3.jpeg
58f083314a167a961c7ee2cb2a4ef54f59b0e3dc.jpeg
219dcf0fb24de1b2c9f2347cb35d2be0bc168164.jpeg

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxk2eAwwmwU&t=21s

This looks pretty good so far :slight_smile:

thanks headclot :slight_smile:

hi franktech yea i used the assets from the desert rally and im still noob lol i dont understand what you mean with where did i source the meshes… i just copied texture into those buildings lol and that project looks awesome!

All I did was scale the tower that comes in desert rally rotate it abit and used the texture from temple_int I think it was

I suggest a more exact title: Babylon, if built by Egyptians. :smiley:
Just for reference: Babylon 3D
2 really different civilizations and architectural styles.

yes your right… but if you read i said ive only been using UE4 literally 2 weeks … with no knowledge of anything … and ive done what i can with the assets that i have :slight_smile:

1 Like

really no problem, I just tried to say that it was a wrong decision to call it Babylon.

Hey BobtheNob - I am 4 years late to this :wink: so I’m sure you’ve mastered Unreal Engine and done a lot of work on your Babylon WiP. That YouTube link is dead. I’d love to see your work. Is there another URL?