I offer you a first video on the construction of an audio interface with UMG.

I offer you a first video on the construction of an audio interface with UMG.

On my channel Youtube there are currently 270 videos on the engine UE4 audio is in french.
And I just celebrated my 75th birthday …
Vive Unreal Engine 4 …

Bon anniversaire!

nice vid

Merci! Je ne comprend pas, but blueprints speak louder than words :slight_smile:

I didn’t understand the french, but this is amazing! Thanks for posting!

Thanks, is it possible to have a diagram of subtractive synthesizer design, LFO, filter … I think this makes a great service to designing blueprint programming …

You want know what the diagram of the Subtractive Synth is itself? It’s basically a classic 2 oscillator sub-synth feeding into a filter and then an envelope (very similar to your diagram). There are 2 LFOs which you can route arbitrarily using patches. There’s also a modulating envelope which you can also use to patch to modulate any of the other parameters.

I showed this diagram at my GDC talk:

Thanks for the diagram but this one is too simplistic, it would be better to have a more detailed diagram, especially with regard to the different paths in relation to the variable that can be modified …
In the modulation and parameter part

the parameters are exactly the parameters listed which can be modulated by the LFOs and Modulation Envelope.